What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I started on the dollar tree account out of Savannah Georgia; it was a lot of work hand unloading the trailer but good pay." (in 75 reviews)
- "the people are great and doing their best" (in 40 reviews)
- "Good benefits for mechanics and drivers" (in 33 reviews)
- "Good Work Environment" (in 15 reviews)
- "Most managers are good to work with." (in 14 reviews)
- "Poor management and if you try to quit they lie on you report." (in 30 reviews)
- "lack of communication poor equipment/repairs no miles/sit more then you drive at time" (in 21 reviews)
- "long hours and labor intensive work" (in 16 reviews)
- "Layoff happens every 3 months." (in 14 reviews)
- "Incompetent ownership and upper management." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of U.S. Xpress and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 43 of over 953 reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "home time"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Sep 9, 2019Truck DriverCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
-They allow animals, with more lenient rules than other companies.
-The pay is lower than other companies. -The forced dispatch is tiring to say the least. -Planners will claim they want to make you the most amount of money. However, they will end up causing you quite a bit of stress. -Say goodbye to any free time whatsoever. You need to work at least two weeks to get two days of home time. -They have tried to get me to use personal time to finish loads, which is very illegal.