US Auto Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

US Auto Sales Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 38 reviews

2.9
US Auto Sales CEO Bob Andersen (no image)
Bob Andersen
  1. Featured Review

"Best job ever"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

great staff very helpful Easy work day no one micro manages you

Cons

There are no cons to working here, you get what you give

US Auto Sales2018-11-28

January 3, 2019Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - N/A in Duluth, GA

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at corporate is a great experience. Management allows you a great deal of freedom in approaching and solving problems. Very trust worthy environment.

Cons

PTO starts off a little on the light side but quickly increases at the 1 and 2 year mark.

Advice to Management

My managers have been fantastic.

US Auto Sales2019-09-09
  3. "Best"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything is good not hard

Cons

None good place to work at

US Auto Sales2019-07-29
  4. "great place to enhance sales skills"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freedom to grow your business

Cons

The hours can be difficult when balancing work/ life

US Auto Sales2019-05-07
  5. "Poor Business Model"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed schedule, work-life balance, ability to make your roll your own

Cons

Business is shady at best, criminal at worst. No training but you will be punished for mistakes, business is run per department not as a whole, compensation and benefits are abysmal

Advice to Management

Rebuild your company from the ground up and invest in your workforce as they are the ultimate gateway to profit

US Auto Sales2019-04-10
  6. "Scammers"

Former Employee - SERVICE ADVISOR in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at US Auto Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

Customer Service Work Life Balance

Cons

I loved the job, but they decided they did not need a service dept and laid everyone off.

US Auto Sales2019-03-12
  7. "Don't do it"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at US Auto Sales full-time

Pros

There is some potential to make money. Based on pay plan if u can find leads get 15 sales that will make comfortable living...free lunch sat..nice staff and check came on time

Cons

This job is not avg car sales position. BDC leads are useless and bc price cars 3 to 4 thousands higher then other places customers who drive by head for hills. Only real way is referrals from other dealers and hiring ppl to adv to get leads. If not then you won't sell anything so don't bother applying.

Advice to Management

My best advice more tv ads to get ppl in building. I think if using this model just hire 1 or 2 employees and rest be independent contractors. No pt having folks sit 10 hrs and only 1 or 2 ppl will work with them

US Auto Sales2019-02-17

March 11, 2019Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your review. It is true that the sales consultant position is commission-based at US Auto Sales, we’re glad that you recognized the potential to make a comfortable living while at US Auto. Our BDC Department plays an integral part in our organization by pre-qualifying customers which expedites the sales process in the store. Vehicle pricing is competitive and is generally lower than others in this marketplace. US Auto Sales has a successful business model that attracts customers to purchase with us versus our competitors.

8. "Incompetent IT Management"

I worked at US Auto Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most of the lower level employees are nice people to work with. Festive events for various holidays.

Cons

Management outsources most of the IT infrastructure and support and have little knowledge or education in the field. The turnover rate is extremely high in the IT department because they hire people to do projects they are incapable of, then fire them. Instead of hiring them as contractors they hire them full time and make up reasons to fire people it seems. Outages and software issues ruin your day to day... productivity which is blamed on you instead of the software. Favoritism is extremely rampant. Family members working together and promoting each other.

Advice to Management

Educate yourselves on software solutions and stop relying on your vendors and lower level employees to fix everything. Be fair and don't have immediate family members managing each other.

US Auto Sales2019-03-07

March 11, 2019Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your review. We’re glad that you enjoyed our holiday events and the employee atmosphere. It is generally true of any Information Technology department that outages negatively affect that group. End-users must have the ability to perform their work each day and when the systems crash, they, unfortunately, tend to fault the IT support group. The US Auto IT team does a great job of communicating the true root cause of the errors and working tirelessly to get our systems up and running in a timely manner. Many of our IT employees have been with us for several years and receive hands on training to perform the essential duties of their jobs. Many have grown within their respective roles and have been advanced due to their performance and skill set. As the department grows, we find ourselves creating new opportunities that provide employees the ability develop within their respective areas. US Auto takes the allegation of favoritism very seriously. We encourage employees to report any behavior that is a direct conflict with our employee handbook and governance guidelines. If you witnessed anything that seemed unprofessional during your employment with us, we hope that it was reported to a member of management while you were employed. At USAuto we recruit based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate as it relates to the role to ensure the employee will be successful in the position.

9. "service"

I have been working at US Auto Sales part-time

Pros

I get to learn new things which is something i look forward to doing every day i come in.

Cons

Adults love to gossip believe it or not. Childish and not professional. Aware thats everywhere but sad how it plays out in the end

Advice to Management

be direct

US Auto Sales2018-11-28

January 3, 2019Corporate Recruiter

We're sorry to hear that your experience is not positive. We expect all employees from managers to associates to conduct themselves in a professional manner. This is one of our core values as a business. If you witness any negative behaviors to include childish behaviors that impact the working environment, you should report it to your department manager or Human Resources as outlined in the internal training sessions you are required to take each calendar year. Please report this behavior as quickly as possible so it can be addressed with those individuals.

10. "Great career growth potential, more organization needed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at US Auto Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay, continuous growth - steadily opening more locations, room for career growth, opportunities to learn, good benefits, great executive team, diverse environment, ideas are welcomed, management training sessions

Cons

unorganized system changes, lack of communication across departments, lack of telecommuting options

Advice to Management

Incorporate involved groups in system changes and testing.

US Auto Sales2018-10-22

January 3, 2019Corporate Recruiter

We are glad you have a positive outlook with US Auto Sales. With our continuous growth, we have incorporated new communications tools across the enterprise. We have introduced virtual and live town halls, corporate newsletters, Lunch & Learn Sessions, and other communication avenues for all employees. We value the opinions of all our employees. Therefore, we encourage all employees to express their ideas through any of the mediums mentioned above.

Found 38 reviews