What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many managers did not seem to know what they were doing." (in 8 reviews)
- "friends of friends, relatives, etc. Management did not understand or appreciate skill sets of employees." (in 7 reviews)
- "Bad Upper management" (in 6 reviews)
- "Hard work and long hours" (in 6 reviews)
- "Dysfunctional leadership and lack of support" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of US Bureau of Land Management and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1 of over 272 reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "red tape"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 9, 2011Rangeland Management SpecialistCurrent Employee
Laid back work environment. Great benefits. Friendly atmosphere. Opportunity for advancement and experience in multiple resources and trades.
Lackadaisical attitude. Majority of employees and especially managers only worried about job security, not job performance. Waste of taxpayers dollars on equipment. Red tape and bureaucracy to do everything and in the end it is up to the manager instead of various plans, acts, and regulations that we are supposed to follow! Will not fire or even hold bad or lazy employees accountable.2