- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Exton, PA
- - Limerick, PA
- - Malvern, PA
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - Clerical AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was a pretty good job
There weren’t any real downsides
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible to thier staff needs
small offices in a big company
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 16, 2023 - Office AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I cannot think of a single good thing about working for this company
Uniforms are mandatory from their store. no one knows how to answer any questions that may arise and they don't seem to have time for any employees. The higher ups are very good at lying and everyone else just gets paid to have meetings while us office workers get more and more jobs to do but no more pay. no sick time is given and any days off need to be through PTO time. Benefits are expensive unless you want a high deductible and still pay co-pays. Do not work for this companyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep 9, 2022 - Lead Medical Assistant in Malvern, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family knit , good pay. Good work/life balance.
New management who do not care about their staff or patients.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 10, 2022 - Histology Technician in Exton, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great to be involved in patient care. Great team in the lab. Loved the work.
Upper management is greedy and short-sighted. Onboarding experience was absolutely terrible.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Limerick, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Doctors are wonderful! Free lunches
Overworked and very unorganized. Management is always hiding.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful experience and work environment.
Company is still growing but heading towards the right direction
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You got a pay check
Everything was a con. Worked you hard for a slice of pizza.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 15, 2022 - Histology Technician in Exton, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free lunch at times, easy to get time off.
Lack of strong and experienced leadership, sweat shop, no room for growth, very toxic work environment, unorganized, petty employees who do not tell the truth. Makeshift lab.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 29, 2022 - Patient Access RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Horrible company to work for under paid and over worked. Management is horrible they don't know what they are doing and no policy are in placement. The call center is ran by people that have no idea what they are doing. Don't waste you time with this company.
Horrible work place , save your peaceContinue reading