Found 4,101 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It's a very good job graet people to work with and the pay is good." (in 2962 reviews)
- "The job is stable and has good benefits although I've barely had the need for them." (in 1917 reviews)
- "Money is good but not compared to the time you put in to get it." (in 552 reviews)
- "many great people to work with and all the carriers are open and willing to help at anytime" (in 383 reviews)
- "The postal service used to be a great place to work for good benefits and job security." (in 300 reviews)
- "a lot of people are lazy and the management is poor from the top down." (in 1730 reviews)
- "Long hours and you have to go on the shift you are assigned it's almost impossible change your shift" (in 911 reviews)
- "Supervisor was rude and helpless A lot of manual labor" (in 386 reviews)
- "No work/life balance until you make regular and even then it’s still a lot." (in 377 reviews)
- "Working long hours and 7 days straight at times." (in 255 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of US Postal Service and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0May 23, 2021City CarrierCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The post office is always needs workers. *You will get many hours of work. *You will be paid regularly.
*Management are focused on cost-cutting measures. * Management yells at workers routinely. * It is difficult not to be bitter. * Morale in my office is low. It is difficult to work in an environment where most people (management and worker) are negative and irritable.
- 3.0Dec 7, 2021PSE Mail Processing ClerkCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLong Beach, CA
Great pay Benefits fully after year
Inconsistent schedule Takes along time to become a regular employee unless you directly apply into a permanent position Management is irritating and bias but working alone is easier when dealing with attitudes of others Wish they had part time hours and opportunities