US Postal Service Employee Reviews about "no benefits"
Updated Nov 21, 2021
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 16,566 of over 17K reviews
40% Recommend to a Friend
34% Approve of CEO
Found 873 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Join the Conversation
What are your colleagues talking about?
Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "It's a very good job graet people to work with and the pay is good." (in 2895 reviews)
- "The job is stable and has good benefits although I've barely had the need for them." (in 1859 reviews)
- "Money is good but not compared to the time you put in to get it." (in 519 reviews)
- "many great people to work with and all the carriers are open and willing to help at anytime" (in 372 reviews)
- "The postal service used to be a great place to work for good benefits and job security." (in 269 reviews)
- "a lot of people are lazy and the management is poor from the top down." (in 1665 reviews)
- "Long hours for many employees and the need to change carrier work hours to increase productivity" (in 879 reviews)
- "Some supervisors have no mail delivery experience" (in 369 reviews)
- "No work/life balance until you make regular and even then it’s still a lot." (in 355 reviews)
- "Hard working job and long hours" (in 254 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of US Postal Service and is not affected by filters.
Race / Ethnicity
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Want more demographic options?