Found 1,463 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It's a very good job graet people to work with and the pay is good." (in 2969 reviews)
- "The job is stable and has good benefits although I've barely had the need for them." (in 1928 reviews)
- "Money is good but not compared to the time you put in to get it." (in 571 reviews)
- "many great people to work with and all the carriers are open and willing to help at anytime" (in 389 reviews)
- "The postal service used to be a great place to work for good benefits and job security." (in 301 reviews)
- "a lot of people are lazy and the management is poor from the top down." (in 1743 reviews)
- "Long hours and you have to go on the shift you are assigned it's almost impossible change your shift" (in 916 reviews)
- "The supervisors are horrible." (in 383 reviews)
- "No work/life balance until you make regular and even then it’s still a lot." (in 373 reviews)
- "Hard working job and long hours" (in 258 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of US Postal Service and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0May 23, 2021City CarrierCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The post office is always needs workers. *You will get many hours of work. *You will be paid regularly.
*Management are focused on cost-cutting measures. * Management yells at workers routinely. * It is difficult not to be bitter. * Morale in my office is low. It is difficult to work in an environment where most people (management and worker) are negative and irritable.
- 5.0Dec 22, 2019ClerkFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Joseph, MO
everything. this is a wonderful place to work. all the people are so friendly and willing to help you if you need help.
there are seriously no cons to working with this employer. maybe the hours..