US Tech Solutions Administrative Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor

0 Rating

"Contract Employee"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Landover, MD

I worked at US Tech Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers were very friendly. Immediate supervisor was fair. Work is easy.

Cons

Call center was annoying and tiring. Long term temp - no PTO, vacation or raises.

US Tech Solutions2017-08-11

"Complete crap"

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA

I worked at US Tech Solutions for less than a year

Pros

They got me a job right away

Cons

They dropped me a week later, because apparently the more than daily emails was not enough contact (I kept the voice-mail where their representative literally said that) Do not turn down other job offers for theirs, it leaves you with no job

Advice to Management

No advice, I hope you lose contracts over how you treat people

US Tech Solutions2017-06-22
  3. "Decent pay / Horrible communication!"

Former Freelancer - Administrative Assistant in Everett, WA

I worked at US Tech Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Found me the job at a good company with decent pay. Western Washington hiring manager is awesome! Pay was great.

Cons

My initial interview was horrible. I was told I was interviewing for 1 job and the interview was for a completely different position. I looked pretty stupid at the initial interview with the contractor. Onboarding was horrible. US Tech didn't coordinate with contractor manager so my 1st day was a disaster. The manager had actually taken the day off because he didn't know I was even showing up. Lied about the company I was contracting for being able to hire me full time before my contract was finished so I lost a full-time permanent job opportunity. The people on the phone that you work with have such heavy accents that it is very difficult to understand them. They don't offer holiday pay nor PTO. They changed their pay rate from every 2 weeks to every week without notifying me. Since I had my salary automatically depositing into three different accounts, this ended up being a nightmare for me to clean up! The do offer benefits but the cost is so high it's not really affordable. I had three different supervisors in 18 months. I never knew who to contact with any questions I had as I wasn't even told when I had a new person.

Advice to Management

If you are going to choose to work with people completely on the other side of the USA please be aware of the time difference. We are 4 hours behind you and since we have to do all the onboarding ourselves as employees, we need time to get everything together for you. When you call people, as a general rule if you have a thick accent, please try to speak a little slower when leaving a voicemail for potential job opportunities and make it clear WHO we need to contact.

US Tech Solutions2017-01-03