US Tech Solutions Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2019

2.6
US Tech Solutions President Manoj Agarwal
Manoj Agarwal
  1. "Great staffing company"

Current Contractor - VMware Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at US Tech Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Worked for this company almost 18 months - transfering now to full/permanent position with VMware because of these awesome Team: US Tech Solutions. They found me a really great job. Being 18 month as contractor absolutely worth it: 70K/Year now! Recommended to my friends.

Cons

Salary could be a little bit higher +$2-$3/hour

Advice to Management

Great customer service and support with all questions! Please keep do it! :)

US Tech Solutions2019-04-11
  2. "Consultant"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at US Tech Solutions for less than a year

Pros

The recruiter at US Tech Solutions was very responsive and matched my skills and experience perfectly to opportunities. Communication has been outstanding.

Cons

Not local to my area and my contract is temporary.

Advice to Management

I have no advice as my experience with this firm is that it is well-managed. Employees are very competent in what they do.

US Tech Solutions2018-03-15

"Senior Collection Agent"

Consultant in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at US Tech Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Excellent area to learn more about the insurance industry. Chance to work with underwriters both here with Liberty Mutual and the brokers that they service.

Cons

Unable to make any decisions regarding employment status, management is slow in making decisions.

US Tech Solutions2015-12-23
  4. "Professional Staffing Company"

Current Freelancer - Senior Consultant

I have been working at US Tech Solutions

Pros

Professional staffing company with committed staff, and they help in every step starting from onboarding to on-going support. The team is always very supportive, standing by to help, and maintain ongoing communication.

Cons

I did not have anything specific that I experienced.

US Tech Solutions2015-11-22
  5. "They are scammers"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at US Tech Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is a total scam looking to collect bank details.

Cons

Do not believe anything they say, it's all a scam.

US Tech Solutions2019-09-30

"Unprofessional company"

Consultant in Bangalore

I worked at US Tech Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Good pay(If you can negotiate) No variable pay

Cons

I had worked with us tech solutions for 1.5 years . Its a small company and here are the major issues with them (1) Very unprofessional people, even don't know how to talk. Hrs specially,behaves terrible. They will start shouting if you ask something. No response to mails unless you make a complaint to higher management. (2) Recruiters will beg you to join them, they will try to convince you as much as she can do . She will treat you like you are her best friend and will try to butter you in many ways. I found it very unprofessional. (3) Even though they pay good(If you can negotiate), hike is worst. You have to fight with them after that they will agree. (4) NO JOB SECURITY. All the time you will be working as contractor. They are not gonna inform you when project is going to finish in advance and will make story. Best part is you will not get salary if you are unbilled, they will keep you under their employment but without pay. They will say they have a lot of clients like TechM, wipro but trust me they don't have. They don't have their own office. Either working on client location or not working at all. (5) Only in hand salary is good but no other benefits like good insurance.

Advice to Management

None

US Tech Solutions2017-05-09
  7. "GOOD PROFESSIONAL GROWTH & EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION"

Former Employee - Consultant in Hyderābād

I worked at US Tech Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Professional Growth. 2. No Discrimination. 3. Team Building activities. 4. Interaction with higher management and client directly. 5. Professional environment.

Cons

No Cons as of now.

Advice to Management

1. More clients to target. 2. More socialising professionally.

US Tech Solutions2015-05-25

"This company lack integrity and accountability. No body shows any responsibility and behaves carelessly."

Senior Consultant in Hyderābād

I have been working at US Tech Solutions

Pros

I do not sees any Pros.

Cons

I was hired with Hyderabad team, HR and account managers are totally unaccountable and do not show any integrity. For small things they will harass you. They do not have any intention to be reasonable. It was my biggest mistake to get associated with US Tech solution. They hired me with wrong promise and later they denied for genuine things they drag and harass people.

Advice to Management

Please have intention to help employee and try to be reasonable. Things are easy it do not requires to make complicated. Accountability and integrity should be induced in the core US Tech team. Avoid doing wrong promise and if you do abide by it.

US Tech Solutions2015-02-11