USA Properties Fund Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Solid employee-friendly company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Advancement opportunities, wages, family culture.

Cons

H R Department could improve their ways

2. "Inconsiderate co-workers"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I worked at USA Properties Fund full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, compliance department is good at responding back to e-mails and other means of comunication

Cons

Other than the company being good, my co-workers were rude. The property manager and assistant manager. They were really hard to work with because they always had bad attitudes.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to treat your employees with respect and don't talk bad about them to other employees because word gets around quick.

3. "Company in transition"

I worked at USA Properties Fund full-time

Pros

The company is trying to head in a new direction.

Cons

Not a lot of growth opportunities at the corporate level.

"Very Satisfied"

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company culture, compensation, community involvement, stability.

Cons

They are working on being more efficient in communication and involving more of the employee population that are outside of corporate, I think this may be a con but is in the midst of changing which is a positive change.

"Bully Managment"

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Pro's is there are really some managers there that really care about their culture they create for their staff as well as residents. On the other hand there are more that follow the lead of their regional by talking down to their staff and playing favorites causing the team to pit against one another. I've witness regionals make fun of staff in conversation that causes the rest of the staff to treat that person that way also. I participated in a conversation where I listened management conspire to get people fired.

Cons

HR Staff Does not address problems they just get rid of the problems. Regional Manager not all but most are not fit to lead and do not make themselves available to get feedback from their staff. They ( the regionals and their favorites managers) spend most of their time in groups talking mess about the staff they they dont like personally and making jokes. This is awful I have put in my notice and can no longer work for this company. There are two more people that have reached out to me that work here too that are scared to come forward. I witness another lady get fired for no reason except that she was black and the regional said someone had to take the fall for the team not making the deadline. They knew she wasnt going to because it their fault that she failed. I overheard their demeaning conversation about her as I sat in my desk and tried not to participate in the conversation even when they asked me direct questions, I would tell them that I thinks she is an amazing person and knows her stuff..

Advice to Management

Advice to not just management but to Geoffrey Brown.. Please evaluate your HR and Management staff and the relationships involved.. There a thing to support one another in a company but when its immoral and down right unethical. The culture of your company is questionable. We your staff comes to HR with legitimate issues or grievance please make sure they are addressed not just swept under the rug. This has been the behavior and now employee have termed your HR as "no need to say anything because they wont do nothing about it except fire you". Robert Schrager and Alla seemed to have cared.. Where is Robert Why did he leave I witness him fight hard for on of the employees that was going through this. I wish he was here to fight for me right now, because you all are bullies.

6. "Great starter Company"

Former Employee - Leasing Agent
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent

I worked at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good entry level position, you'll know right off the bat if you want to be involved in any type of property management company or real estate going forward.

Cons

The pay is pretty awful, but i suppose entry level positions usually are.

"Culture"

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time

Pros

They don't just talk about work/life balance. They make sure that employees have it!

Cons

Many of the original shareholders are retiring and it will be interesting to witness the evolution.

"NOT great but okay for now"

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not very many...group i work with directly is great. They do offer 401k matching.

Cons

No bonuses even though corporate continues to say how well company is doing. Very corporatized so unless you are at the top of the food chain you aren't important enough to listen to. Very little hands on training given to staff. Corp often forgets to pass along perks to others. Pay is low

Advice to Management

Take the time to actually listen to staff. We feel like we have no say and if we do we will be reprimanded

"Leasing Consultant"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Roseville, CA

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked for ever! Easily accessible upper mangement who listen to onsite staff needs. Great benefits packages. Able to move up quickly with the company.

Cons

No cons company is excellent. You are treated as family.

"One of the best companies I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Lincoln, CA
    Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Lincoln, CA

I have been working at USA Properties Fund full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You always have access to upper management, and always have someone to ask for help. Mentoring programs, training and a very caring staff at the corporate level. I can only hope to find a company this dedicated to employees.h9

Cons

I honestly can't think of any, I've been here a year, and I am leaving soon to move back east, I hope to find a company this good back east.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees and training, training training!