Find jobs for Director

USA Truck Director Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2021

Found 3 of over 193 reviews

3.1
USA Truck President and CEO James Reed  (no image)
James Reed

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Awesome Place to Work

Jul 11, 2018 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company to work for! Willing to invest in their people for career paths.

Cons

Culture is still evolving but a great improvement over years past.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

USA Truck is getting better

Apr 15, 2021 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is getting better but still has a long way to go in order to attract and retain talent.

Cons

Has plenty of gaps on processes and job descriptions. Culture needs to improve.

Be the first to find this review helpful

USA Truck Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your input!

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Avoid at ALL Costs!

Jan 11, 2018 - Director in Van Buren, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with on a daily basis are great people. Salary is competitive, and benefits are solid.

Cons

Company is run terribly. Constant executive churn, with James Reed leading the current batch of liars. This man told me to my face on multiple occasions that my career was stable with USA, and that I should certainly settle down with my family and buy a house. What happens 3 weeks after I spend my entire savings to buy a home???? Position is cut, goodbye. No severance. No relo assistance to get me back to to where I uprooted my family from. No anything. No answers. Just an escort off prem. I even offered to stay on for a lesser salary since the decision was financial, and they said they could not trust me to stay on now that they let me go. Zero trust from Reed and co. Do not trust a word USA Truck says, after all they preach about "the higher moral ground" and "doing the right thing". Doing the right thing would have been to say "hey, maybe rent for another 6 months before you buy a house, we are not sure about the state of your department". Well, they had this reputation in the industry, and I should have known better. USA Truck? USA fraud.

Continue reading