Found 10 of over 263 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I enjoy working with the drivers and the pay is good." (in 16 reviews)
- "workers are great people" (in 15 reviews)
- "Good pay and good benefits." (in 8 reviews)
- "Tyson account is good money" (in 7 reviews)
- "Employees seem happy and it gives a great family feel in the busy freight industry" (in 4 reviews)
- "Some driver managers don't really care." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management absolutely atrocious." (in 7 reviews)
- "Was never sure about upper management, their honesty and truthful communication towards their employees." (in 5 reviews)
- "Broken equipment, bad training, trailers are almost always bad, no communication with office." (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours throughout the week." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of USA Truck and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 18, 2018Intern - HourlyFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPlano, TX
As an intern all of this was new to me but I did enjoy the paid internship and I also received a lot of great knowledge about truck brokering. But most importantly it helped me with phone presence. Being able to hold a conversation over the phone even if I don't know the answer. Great people to work with, always willing to stop what they are doing and help you and show you the correct way.
I worked at the Plano office and it was fairly chaotic. I never had a direction or a goal for the day. My work performance was never measured.
- 4.0Aug 13, 2022Account ManagerFormer Employee
Good place to work, great people.
None that I can think of.USA Truck Response2y
Tthank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.