USA Vein Clinics Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
USA Vein Clinics Owner Yan Katsnelson
Yan Katsnelson

Pros
  • This company likes organization and hard working employees (in 4 reviews)

• There are no pros for this company (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The call center receives every call that comes in where non-medical personnel try to give medical advice to patients without contacting a physician (in 4 reviews)

• looking forward to move to new office for better work environment (in 3 reviews)

1. "Sr. Radiologic Technologist / Fluoroscopy Imaging Tech"

Current Employee - R T (R)(ARRT) in Valley Village, CA
    Current Employee - R T (R)(ARRT) in Valley Village, CA

I have been working at USA Vein Clinics part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Staff is Cool. Facilities are Nice.

Cons

Hours. Wish were more often.

Advice to Management

Not my Biz..

2. "worst place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at USA Vein Clinics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

no pros I really tried to think of something

Cons

no benefits, no breaks, low pay, abusive management, no training for medical assistants that preform "sterile" procedures and use medications that only RN and above can give to a patients.

Advice to Management

nothing to advice them, they don't care

3. "I have been working at USA Vein Clinics full-time"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Northbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Northbrook, IL

Pros

This vein clinic has a team of talented and experienced doctors and staff, great being able to work with them every day. They are helpful and you can see how the lives of the patietns get better.

Cons

Have to work until late nights in some days due to volume of patients.
    Advice to Management: Please make sure you have enough staff to accommodate even a large volume of patients.

Advice to Management

It is better to give salary increments to all the employees every six months so that they can feel motivated.

5. "anonymous"

I have been working at USA Vein Clinics full-time

Pros

Very hard working people!! They strive for perfection and excellence, They place patient care first! All bad reviews are placed by people who are lazy and incompetent and cannot do their job. i love working here.

Cons

Would extend vacation time, but in the other hand if I am gone for two weeks, do they really need me? So, really no cons.

Advice to Management

keep up good work!

6. "Fast paced work."

I have been working at USA Vein Clinics full-time

Pros

Stressing environment at times but hard work will pay off. Received a raise after a few months. Not much formal training. But then I trained with Operations manager and it really helped me understand why we do things the way we do. Company has very strict rules. I like my job helping patients.

Cons

More paid holiday time would be better

Advice to Management

Good

7. "Awesome place to work at!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Pros

Nice people to work with helping out patients

Cons

Benefits aren't good but good salaries if you work hard!

8. "Call Center Representative"

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Northbrook, IL
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Northbrook, IL

I worked at USA Vein Clinics (Less than a year)

Pros

Always busy fast pace environment

Cons

No cons for USA Vein Clincis

"Trust me, you do not want to work here!"

Former Employee - Management in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Management in Chicago, IL

I worked at USA Vein Clinics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no pro to working here. I tried to think of some but I can't.

Cons

Management clearly have no idea how to manage people or medical facilities. They lack communication with employees and often set people up to fail. They focus on all of the wrong things. Managment feels emoloyees are slow and need their hand held while emoloyees feel management is clueless. The owner himself is a coward who is very degrading to employees, especially women. When you stand up to him, he has his incompetent staff fire you because he doesn't have the courage to do it himself. He has belittled many women in this organization from receptionist to ultrasound techs. There is no formal training program and some ultrasound techs are not certified. They advertise their physicians are board certified when some are not. They commit federal offenses by opening up every piece of mail that gets delivered regardless of whose name is on it. The call center receives every call that comes in where non-medical personnel try to give medical advice to patients without contacting a physician. The entire business is run by Husband, wife and mother-in-law who abuse employees. They have threatened not to pay employees when they forget to punch in/out. Patient care is rushed, and is never a top priority. This business is like a sweatshop for vein procedures. You are always an at will employee so they can fire you just because. They have attorneys on site in one of their clinics, that is how you know this this is a shady business. Morale of clinic employees is low because they work 10 hour days with only 30 minute lunch. If you are called to interview or extended an offer, RUN! RUN FAR AWAY! This company is far too much of a liability to work for.

Advice to Management

Not going to waste my time typing advice for management, they do not listen anyway. All of Managment should be replaced.

"Stay away - they don't pay their bills!!!!"

Pros

There are no pros for USA Vein Clinic, unless you view not paying your bills as a pro.

Cons

This is a highly unethical company that doesn't pay their bills. If you're interested in doing business with USA Vein Clinic run away, and run away fast!!

Advice to Management

Pay your bills for services rendered. You're running your business in a highly unethical manner and it's a wonder the BBB isn't knocking down your doors!

"Run, don't walk away"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Prospect Heights, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Prospect Heights, IL

I worked at USA Vein Clinics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great room for advancement if you can bare to stay...

Cons

The turnover here is atrocious! At least 2 people from the administrative building quit per week, which is because the co-owners yell, demean and berate their employees. There are cameras everywhere but the restrooms to micro-manage your every move. The employees are taking photos of the time clock for every punch because if you don't punch in/out correctly, they won't pay you for the day. This is the craziest unprofessional place I have ever worked. I would run... not walk away if they call you.

Advice to Management

If your employees are leaving in mass, it's because you have a problem. Pay the employees more for what they are really worth and stop berating them. They are good people.