USADATA Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Ric Murphy

1. "Continual Growth Experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at USADATA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As technology and the data industry evolves, leadership ensures we evolve as a company; there is always something new to learn. The company truly works together and promotes a business model to see we succeed as a team. If we succeed, our clients succeed. The company certainly embraces all cultures and encourages new ideas and feedback which fosters a collaborative work environment. We work hard and the company rewards us accordingly.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report.

2. "Self-motivated? You'll thrive here"

Current Employee - Customer Service in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service in New York, NY

I have been working at USADATA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

USADATA employs a great group of professionals who are all self-motivated and work as a team. Management supports and encourages career advancement.

Cons

No cons to report here.

3. "Great company, awesome co-workers & management with huge growth potential"

Current Employee - IT Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - IT Director in New York, NY

I have been working at USADATA full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Almost two decades heading the technology department at USADATA. I can't say enough about the company, culture, people and opportunities that have been provided here at USADATA over the years. USADATA encourages a work life balance and we work hard, play hard and care about each other, our partners and the clients.

l am very proud to say I work for USADATA and to sum it up, USADATA is all about innovation, collaborative-team work flexible, good work/life balance, diverse, cutting edge tools, passionate about employees and customers.

Cons

l am very proud to say I work for USADATA.

5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at USADATA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

USADATA is a company full of great employees, top to bottom, who work hard and like to have fun - which makes every day both productive and enjoyable. Every employee has a chance to be heard, and management truly cares about each and every employee.

Cons

I truly have no bad things to say about working here!

6. "Great Company and Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at USADATA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great growth potential, friendly people. Room to advance for those who are motivated.

Cons

It is a long Commute into NYC

7. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at USADATA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nimble fast paced get it done environment Great for employees and customers

Cons

Uptown location can be tough to get to for some

Advice to Management

Continue to be nimble and encourage entrepreneurship

8. "Collaborative Working Environment"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at USADATA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really enjoy working in an environment where new ideas and suggestions are encouraged. Since my first day 7 years ago I have always felt I could approach upper management with anything. Management really cares about each employee and they have played a big part in my training and moving up within the company. I really love the team environment present here. The technology also supporting your job needs are extremely user friendly and make you even more productive when used correctly. Lastly, my favorite part of my day are the interactions with the clients. Nothing is more rewarding then seeing a client succeed based off a solution we provided.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about working here!

9. "Supportive Community"

I have been working at USADATA full-time

Pros

The best thing about working at USADATA has been the support from the rest of the company. Everyone here genuinely cares about the success of their coworkers. The overall company philosophy seems to be that a happy worker is a hard worker, and they definitely live up to that ideal. I've been working here for a little over a year and I feel like my voice has always been heard and my feedback has been valued.

Cons

I don't have any downsides to working here. I doubt you'll find a more supportive community of hard workers willing to take the extra step to make sure everyone succeeds.

10. "Great job, rarely boring!"

Pros

I have worked for USADATA for many years and while it has its challenges as any workplace does, if you are diligent, respectful, and hard-working it can be a very rewarding experience.
    I have seen many changes throughout my time and one consistency is the company's value of its employees - as the staff keeps pace with new responsibilities and direction, management is willing and eager to accommodate employees' life changes as well in an effort to keep good people.

Cons

Not all positions provide excessive structure or rigid guidelines, but for someone who prefers to provide input and insight to expand existing ideas, this can be a place to thrive.

11. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at USADATA full-time

Pros

The company cares about its employees and puts a great deal of thought into how its decisions will impact each individual. It provides a working environment that gives employees the freedom and trust to carry out their roles, and rewards them accordingly for exceptional work. It fosters a team environment with accountability, and employees genuinely seem to care and support one another, yet also challenge one another in a positive way to be better. The company has always been good at being honest with itself and making changes or refinements on the fly with an emphasis on performing better moving forward as opposed to dwelling on anything in the past.

Cons

The company's management style is not for everyone. As a small company it is adept at pivoting operationally which for some can be uncomfortable. It furthermore is able to have honest conversations about business performance which some may take personally. For those who understand and embrace that each discussion is grounded in wanting to do things better from here on, the cons mentioned here are non-events.