KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

USANA Health Sciences

Engaged Employer

USANA Health Sciences

Add a Review

USANA Health Sciences Employee Reviews about "usana"

Updated Oct 31, 2021

Found 23 of over 289 reviews

4.1
USANA Health Sciences Co-Chief Executive Officer Kevin Guest (no image)
Kevin Guest

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of USANA Health Sciences and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "usana"

Oct 31, 2021 - R&D Intern
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being an intern at USANA was one of my most amazing experience, not only I learned a lot science and research wise but also with respect to soft and life skills. I was gifted by mentor and my team, everyone was so helpful, nice, and supportive. The whole team made me feel at home from the first day starting from the human resources moving to the R&D department where I did my internship. Moreover, USANA has a lot of great values that cares a lot about the employees. The company really cares about the employees overall and mental health, I never felt or seen anyone around me stressed, tired, or sad, everyone was happy, smiling, and positive. The projects I did was so interesting and challenging and prepared me for real R&D tasks in food and nutrition industry. I am really grateful to USANA and I highly appreciate the opportunity.

Cons

There is really no cons at all, if there is something to improve I would suggest offering more full time positions and Co ops.

Be the first to find this review helpful