USHEALTH Advisors Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
USHEALTH Advisors President and CEO Troy McQuagge
Troy McQuagge

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "HOPE (helping other people everyday)" (in 48 reviews)

• "You can work from home but being in the office helps you learn the product as well as get help if needed" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons for anyone who is willing to work hard and be dedicated to growing his/her business" (in 21 reviews)

• "Requires you to be self motivated but with the right attitude you have unlimited potential" (in 13 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best Company With The Most Versatile Package of Products to Help Clients."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is the best company I have ever worked for. The company literally goes out of there way to make sure every agent and client has everything they need. The culture here is amazing and the training is top notch in order to make the agents successful. I wouldnt change it for the world.

Cons

You have to work and out in the time to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.

"Amazing company and amazing opportunity!"

Current Employee - Field Agent in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Field Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The family environment is amazing, and the compensation is unparalleled. If you’re a hard worker, there is no better way to build a lucrative career.

Cons

It’s 100% commission, so you will have to put in some work to get amazing rewards.

"Former employee, never going back"

Former Employee - Field Sales Leader
    Former Employee - Field Sales Leader

I worked at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a former agent who started at US Health in 2014 and then advanced high enough to open a top 10 office with over 20 agents I feel I have a lot of valuable information to share with anyone considering a career here.

First of all, before I explain why I am never going back, let me say that for new agents thinking about joining the industry, or seasoned agents WILLING TO LEARN, this is probably the best insurance opportunity in America. NO insurance company I have ever worked for prior or since pays as much in commission as USHA and NO insurance company has a product that is as innovative.

Also, I'm not going to rehash what everyone else has already said, it is not a 9-5 job and if you are willing to put in the work it WILL pay off.

All that being said, your success depends a LOT on your up-line. I am the 5th or 6th manager that has left this particular division. At some point, you would think the company would listen to the complaints from the other agents in this division. Sadly that has not been the case. I have had numerous former agents calling me crying about what the office has become, but unfortunately, they are fairly stuck.

My advice for anyone considering a career is to ask for a report from the office, and look for yourself at how many people they have and how well they produce. The best managers have teams with consistent sales. Choose one of those, otherwise you WILL regret your time here.

Choose the right office and this job WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Cons

Unless you are a great self-starter and at the top 1% of the game, you will fail unless you choose the right team.

Advice to Management

PLEASE take care of your agents. They are MORE important than your managers. If you see FTA's and FSL's leaving PLEASE investigate the situation. Not everyone can make it in this business, but if someone was good enough to get a leadership role and then leaves, you have a serious problem.

The rule still holds for the most part. People do not quit companies, they quit managers.

I will continue to recommend USHA, however, I have been there long enough to recommend the right office if it is available, and if they are placed in an office I know is in trouble, I will continue to steer them elsewhere.

Jun 21, 2017 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments regarding USHEALTH Advisors. If you'd care to share your insights further, I'd like to gain more perspective on the issues you raised. Please email me directly... More

"If you are looking for a sign, THIS IS IT!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time

Pros

This opportunity has been such a blessing for my family. If you are looking for a career where you actually get paid for your efforts, then this is it. With the most competitive commission structure out there, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses, residual income potential, and no cap on earning... what's not to love! I love being able to help people during a stressful time, and I love being able to provide for my family. I no longer worry about saving for retirement or for my children's college funds. This is a wonderful company to work for and I am very grateful that God placed it in my path!

Cons

I wouldn't consider these cons, but this isn't a career for everyone. But, if you are motivated, goal-oriented, and want to work hard and have an uncapped potential in earnings, then this is for you!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Love the support and continued education that you provide. It's wonderful to always be developing yourself and giving this opportunity to others!

"Health Advisor"

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time

Pros

Get out of it what you put into it financially while helping people each and every day!

Cons

None: people and product are exceptional.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, leadership is phenomenal.

6. "Great Company"

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great compensation and leadership support. This is such a great company that offers the employees and consumers a wonderful opportunity and product. I would highly recommend this job to anyone that wants to get out of the rat race and take control of their future.

Cons

None that I can think of

7. "Insurance agent"

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere. It feels great helping people everyday.

Cons

I have no negative remarks.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

8. "Best Company in the World Bar None"

Current Employee - From Writing Agent to Field Training Agent in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - From Writing Agent to Field Training Agent in Memphis, TN

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I finally found my work home where instead of getting up & going to work for a living, I get to go hang out with my friends who have now turned into family. I love this place. I always knew there was something better out In life. I’m glad I finally found it.

Cons

If you come here, you’ll never leave.

Advice to Management

Increase stock again this year. I’m coming for more! 🔥🔥

May 25, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments...and congratulations on your success. Our company is better...because you are here.

"Agent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Motivating team members and paid for lunches.

Cons

Leads are paid for and they are not pre-qualified nor warm leads. These leads are from an online request years ago or worse they're numbers to people that have passed many years before.
    No clear documentation on compensation of each product sold.

Advice to Management

Make sure the leads are qualified.

Jun 4, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

I can certainly understand your frustrations when it comes to leads. I think every agent in America can relate. What's the old sales mantra?..."the leads are never any good...and there's never... More

"Sales Grind"

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Commissions are great compared to other health insurance sales opportunities.

Cons

Less than truthful training agents.
    I was told at one point "We don't tell people. We sell people"

Advice to Management

Be honest and hold agents accountable for unethical sales tactics.