Cover image for USHEALTH Advisors

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

USHEALTH Advisors Employee Reviews about "helping other people"

Updated Oct 8, 2021

3.5
USHEALTH Advisors President and CEO Troy McQuagge
Troy McQuagge

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "(Helping Other People Everyday) It's great to be a part of that!(in 86 reviews)
  • "Great training and my boss was really helpful.(in 62 reviews)
  • "Good money if you can either grind the time or invest in yourself and your leads.(in 41 reviews)
  • "The culture is great and everybody likes to see each other succeed.(in 35 reviews)
  • "Great leadership (for the most part)(in 32 reviews)
Cons
  • "Too many people focus on the negatives of a commission only career where some view it as an opportunity.(in 50 reviews)
  • "Long hours sometimes and it takes dedication as well as hard work to build a business..(in 35 reviews)
  • "No benefits since you are 1099(in 21 reviews)
  • "Leads are real bad, bad management(in 20 reviews)
  • "Long hours dialing people who mostly don't want your phone call(in 14 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of USHEALTH Advisors and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "helping other people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Best Opportunity In America!

Oct 8, 2021 - Field Sales Leader (FSL) in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Self employed, uncapped income potential. Great folks to work with and grow with. I help people everyday find better healthcare coverage, that fits their wants, needs and budget!

Cons

A lot of work....but if it was easy, everyone would do it!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Have the drive

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Financially beneficial Team support Training Your helping other people

Cons

You have to be self driven and put the work in extra hard but the results are above the rest. It is not a career for everyone.

3. 5.0

My last career

Aug 17, 2021 - Health Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

This career has changed my life and my families life! This will be my last career! You have to work hard in order to be successful and this company definitely rewards you for working hard! I get to help people save a ton of money and get amazing coverage while being rewarded. It's a win win for everyone. And the culture? It's a fun environment that is socially responsible. I highly recommend this career.

Cons

The only con is that I didn't find this earlier in my life! Jump on this opportunity as soon as you can!

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Aug 18, 2021 - FTA - Field Training Agent in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with this incredible company for over 4 years now. I cannot express enough my gratitude for the opportunity to serve a company that truly is compassionate towards it's clients and team members. Our focus is truly H.O.P.E. = Helping Other People Everyday. Our values and morals are incomparable. Everything we do is about serving others and putting their needs first. I take great pride in representing USHA and promoting their product portfolio. It is easy to share how great of a company they are since I am also a client and can attest to how great our coverage works.

Cons

This is not an easy J.O.B., or get rich quick scheme. USHEALTH Advisors provides an opportunity for you to run your own small business with minimal overhead. It takes time, sacrifice, and determination to become a successful business.

5. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Aug 18, 2021 - Field Sales Leader (FSL) in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

US Health focuses on HOPE Helping Other People Everyday. I love that they not only look out for our clients but also for the employees as well. This is the highest paying company that I have ever been with bar none. It is a great work environment with lots of contest and money to be made.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a downside but being commission based allows you to make what you are worth and with time, effort and energy the sky is the limit. There is no cap per say. You can make what you are worth and there is no stopping there.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Unmatched Opportunity

Feb 13, 2021 - Licensed Health Insurance Agent in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity here at USHA is like no other. The amount of training and access to resources sets you up for success. The only way you won’t be successful is if you don’t try or don’t implement all the help you are given. Anyone has the opportunity to make a 6 figure income in their first year, no matter what your background is. The culture here is amazing, everyone wants to see you succeed. I am grateful to be working under my leader, Krystal Roberts, who has shared so much with me and the team. Not just about insurance and how to run a successful business, but also how to be a person of character. The best part about the opportunity is the fact that you get to help people everyday by putting them in a better position than they were before.

Cons

None, you’d be blessed to have this opportunity

Be the first to find this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Best opportunity in America

Jul 31, 2020 - Insurance Agent in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited income potential. I was blessed to make 6 figures in my 1st year and it's amazing to help people find better coverage.

Cons

You have to be in just the right circumstance to be able to succeed here. It takes a few weeks to get paid due to getting your license and the training and learning how to prospect. Also, in my opinion over professionalism doesnt help you hear. Being real does. Most of the top earners are very unorthodox...young guys who speak with a little slang, really country people, friendly ladies, ect. You have to be able to relate to people and not sound like a robot.

8. 5.0

My Worth / My Freedom / My Life

Jul 22, 2019 - Field Sales Leader in Owings Mills, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many people look for a "base" salary or the security of a paycheck, that's for people who have never considered the dream - what it would be like to be PAID what they are WORTH. When you invest in you, the rewards are unparalleled. I never wanted a base, I wanted a chance to work where there is no ceiling. Welcome to USHEALTH Advisors. It's been a 19 year run in the insurance industry (after 15 years as a TV producer and reporter) and a nearly 5 year run with USHA. There's never been a question this is one of the greatest opportunities in America... and in life for that matter. What I have always looked for in being self-employed, is the chance to earn my worth and to do it on a platform of helping and serving. HOPE is not some strange acronym, it's what happens here: Helping Other People Everyday. Isn't that what we all want in life, to feel valued and appreciated and make others feel the same? Here at USHEALTH Advisors there is all of that with constant support, an amazing culture with great leaders, teamwork - and the realization that the sky really is the limit, if you put in the work. In addition, there is the piece you can never put a price tag on - the freedom and flexibility to be with family and friends, on my terms, with my schedule and be there for all of the important moments in life. I can't imagine what life would be like being forced to work for someone else again. You only get one shot in life and this is a great one to take! For anyone on the fence, just change the way you think about things and the things you think about will change. You can take control of your life at USHEALTH Advisors and change the lives of other people, every single day.

Cons

Not sure there is really a downside. Sales is what sales has always been, the highest paying job in the world if you work and the lowest paying job if you don't. Put in the effort and you can be rewarded and make your dreams come true.

69 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing opportunity for a hard worker!

Feb 5, 2020 - Sales Manager in Lawrenceville, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers the best commission structure in the industry, and the product sells itself to the right client. You spend your entire day delivering HOPE - Helping Other People Everyday. Each office has it's own unique environment, and I've been fortunate enough to experience the environments at many of them. The environment in Lawrenceville is my absolute favorite to date. The management team works with every agent, new and old, to make sure they're as successful as they can be.

Cons

The hours can be long, and the work can be repetitive. This is easily overcome by looking at your bank account at the end of a long week.

10. 5.0

It is a NO BRAINER! Best decision I ever made! Coral Springs Office #1

Nov 15, 2019 - Advisor in Coral Springs, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of the Coral Springs Satellite is a dream come true. It does not feel like a job where you dread going in and can not wait to leave. It is the opposite. I look forward to going to work there and I sometimes forget to even leave! It is not just work friends. It is a family at this office. There are many places that will sell you a dream. This office is where your dreams become a reality. I have been in this industry a very long time and I finally can say I found my forever home. - A+ Management - Extremely helpful colleagues always there to help and put a smile on your face - No CAP or CEILING on your income - Helping Other People Everyday - The potential to grow and become successful is unlimited

Cons

There are no cons but the excuses and limits you put on yourself. This office gives you the motivation and tools to win. It is up to your work ethic to decide if that is what you want to build.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with USHEALTH Advisors Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at USHEALTH Advisors? Share Your Experiences

USHEALTH Advisors Careers

Cover image for USHEALTH Advisors

Your Last Career Starts Here! You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them...More

• Support - Train
  • Awards
  • Appreciation
  • H.O.P.E.

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

257 days ago

Culture
“Here I was living in South Carolina, where I had moved when I got married, away from my home in Clearwater, Florida. Suddenly I found myself alone, myself and my two children, with $11 to my name and I needed to go home and start my life over again.” You get two options when the bottom drops out… you can crawl inside, or you can stand and deliver. Julie chose the latter, moving back to Clearwater to live with her parents – choosing to finish college and do what she had to do for her kids. The setback led to one of her greatest comebacks. “Me, graduating college, working full time, and raising two kids is one of my greatest accomplishments,” says Julie. “I graduated cum laude with honors so my daughter could see that a single mom can still make something of herself.” Making something of herself has become Julie’s mission. She recently completed a huge milestone with USHEALTH Advisors, selling $1 million worth of health coverage and supplements in a single year. See full article: https://www.ushacareers.com/be-a-good-human-julie-poteat/
Shared image - Be A Good Human - Julie Poteat
Be A Good Human - Julie Poteat
www.ushacareers.com

366 days ago

Culture
Be A Leader - Mario Garay If a woman is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and who’s going to argue against that point, then Mario Garay is one of the luckiest guys you might ever meet. It’s no wonder he found success, Mario’s had some badass backup. “I am the only boy in my family with eight siblings, all girls,” says Mario. “In fact, growing up my dad was always at work, and my mom worked from home, so that meant there were nine females in the house, my mom and eight sisters!” Mario says because of his childhood surrounded by women, he’s learned a lot, always felt loved, and was inspired to believe he was meant for more. “It was good being the only brother,” says Mario. “My sisters always had my back, even my two younger ones. They all helped me out a lot, I always felt a lot of support from them. I’m the third youngest in the family and even my two younger sisters were there for me. I also definitely learned to have a lot of patience. My best advice is to anyone when it comes to girls is to listen, just listen,” he laughs. See Full Article:
Shared image - Be A Leader - Mario Garay
Be A Leader - Mario Garay
www.ushacareers.com

USHEALTH Advisors Photos

+ Add Photo
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: American Business Awards 2020 - Lifetime Achievement
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: banner
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE Houston
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE 2019 - Houston Food Bank - Kahil Division
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE 2020 - Feeding South Florida - Vasquez Team
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: 2018 HOPE - East Texas Division \ Cedar Creek Humane Society food donations
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: 2018 CEO of the Year - CEO World Awards

Usha International Limited Logo
Usha International Limited

4.2

Compare

Glassdoor has 1,175 USHEALTH Advisors reviews submitted anonymously by USHEALTH Advisors employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if USHEALTH Advisors is right for you.