KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

USHEALTH Advisors Employee Reviews about "people everyday"

Updated Oct 8, 2021

Found 242 of over 1,173 reviews

3.4
USHEALTH Advisors President and CEO Troy McQuagge
Troy McQuagge

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "(Helping Other People Everyday) It's great to be a part of that!(in 85 reviews)
  • "training is good and stuff(in 63 reviews)
  • "Good money if you can either grind the time or invest in yourself and your leads.(in 39 reviews)
  • "The culture is great and everybody likes to see each other succeed.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Great leadership (for the most part)(in 31 reviews)
Cons
  • "Too many people focus on the negatives of a commission only career where some view it as an opportunity.(in 51 reviews)
  • "Long hours sometimes and it takes dedication as well as hard work to build a business..(in 38 reviews)
  • "No benefits since you are 1099(in 23 reviews)
  • "Advanced is based on sales, leading to people with little to no management experience or skills in roles they are unable to adequately perform.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Then managers come in and call these leads.(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of USHEALTH Advisors and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "people everyday"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not worth it! You can do better!

Sep 9, 2022 - Insurance Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can meet some fun people and probably lots of them because their turnover is super high

Cons

Crooked and shady and thieves and terrible humans all around. They are a morally bankrupt institution and you will need to sell your soul to the devil to survive at all with them. I have never been so disgusted by a group of people in my entire adult working history. Stay away. There are other sales jobs where you can make money and maybe not have to deal with these types of people in the process. No amount of money is worth giving up your soul to make it in my humble opinion.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee

Jul 18, 2013 - Insurance Agent in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment for people who want to be independent and control their income without punching a clock. I was told when I first began, that they stand for HOPE- Helping Other People Everyday. They stick to it and believe in it.

Cons

NONE- Take responsibility for your own failures! The people who complain are the ones that does not utilize the tools provided to them. It does get busy for managers but, the complainers do not show up to all the trainings or ask the right questions when the opportunity arises.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current

You have to be willing to work hard.

Feb 24, 2021 - Health Insurance Agent in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission structure is top notch. You have the ability to make a lot of money here and build a compounding residual income. Workplace environment is friendly and supportive of your success. You're selling an innovative product that actually helps people get better access to health benefits and great rates - it's fulfilling when you are able to genuinely put someone in a great position with their coverage.

Cons

I don't consider this a con but most might - LONG hours. This is something that you need to put a lot of work into. Not having money is hard & working to make a substantial income is hard. Pick your hard. If you don't have the time to commit, or you're simply not willing to bootstrap it, go elsewhere. Self belief goes a long way here, you have to trust the process.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Contractor

This is home

Jan 30, 2017 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working as a 1099 contractor not only means I get to set my own flexible schedule, but that there is unlimited income potential! This company is passionate about our mission of H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday) It's great to be a part of that! The products we offer are innovative. We train for success with our incredible leadership. We also get great stock options and company leads!

Cons

You must be self driven, but you make what you're worth! Not everyone has what it takes.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best opportunity in North America, BAR NONE

Apr 22, 2020 - Field Training Agent in Rockville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to get paid what you are worth and to provide people with an amazing solution to a big problem

Cons

Cons to some people- You get paid what your worth

Be the first to find this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible career

Nov 12, 2017 - Career Agent in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

In the 4 years working with this company I have never been so happy. The people that work here are great as well as what the job entails HELPING people. The money is great but being paid for something you love to do you just can’t beat it.

Cons

It is commission only so it does require hard work, but that is also a positive because your income has no ceiling.

2 people found this review helpful

USHEALTH Advisors Response

Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you are part of this great company!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best Opportunity out there!

Feb 25, 2019 - Field Training Agent in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has changed my life! Nowhere else I have been do you get to Help Other People Everyday (HOPE) and really get paid what you are worth. This is the ground floor opportunity you have been looking for that can change your life as well! With a product that is very innovative and AFFORDABLE it is hard to have a better option for people. Literally I get to save people thousands on their health coverage a year. The culture and atmosphere create a great work environment where you will have fun and make money!

Cons

Be prepared to WORK! Those who consistently show up and put in the time and effort will WIN! It is not your typical 9-5, That is a good ting though.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

US Health Advisors

Feb 19, 2019 - Field Training Agent in Lutz, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this Career. There is no other career where I have been able to walk into the office everyday and be so excited to start my day. The atmosphere within US Health Advisors is amazing. Every one of the leaders is willing to help improve your skills, if you have questions, they will be answered. The pay structure is exceptional, weekly, monthly, quarterly and option for stock program. I work 8-8pm most nights besides two nights a week I work 8-10:30pm and time flies by! Being able to help other people everyday is the extremely rewarding. You are paid for what you are worth. You put in the time and 100% commit to this career it will be very rewarding.

Cons

There are no cons to me. I love this career!

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Have either money saved up or someone to help you financially.

Feb 5, 2019 - Insurance Agent in Arlington, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere is awesome the people you work with and train with are always there to help in anyway.

Cons

You will be making hundreds of calls a day on the hopes that someone answers and actually needs help finding insurance. You will here a lot of people say "you get out what you put in" well your going to have to put in 200-300 or more calls a day just to maybe get one sale, and what your selling is limited to a small pool of people that are considered "healthy" by the underwriters. If you have at least 6 months or more of savings or maybe someone who can take care of your bills while your getting on your feet by all means go for it, otherwise I wouldn't advise working here even part-time. This being because in order for you to build your business and start making money you will have to be all in 40+ hours a week.

10 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

informative and learning

Jun 2, 2013 - Senor Benefits Consultant in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

they are good people to work with and are willing to help their employees to understand so they can prosper.

Cons

sometimes they are too business like.They don't have the time for their employees to comprehend what they need to do.

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Reviews

Popular Careers with USHEALTH Advisors Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at USHEALTH Advisors? Share Your Experiences

USHEALTH Advisors Careers

Cover image for USHEALTH Advisors

Your Last Career Starts Here! You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them...More

• Support - Train
  • Awards
  • Appreciation
  • H.O.P.E.

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

254 days ago

Culture
“Here I was living in South Carolina, where I had moved when I got married, away from my home in Clearwater, Florida. Suddenly I found myself alone, myself and my two children, with $11 to my name and I needed to go home and start my life over again.” You get two options when the bottom drops out… you can crawl inside, or you can stand and deliver. Julie chose the latter, moving back to Clearwater to live with her parents – choosing to finish college and do what she had to do for her kids. The setback led to one of her greatest comebacks. “Me, graduating college, working full time, and raising two kids is one of my greatest accomplishments,” says Julie. “I graduated cum laude with honors so my daughter could see that a single mom can still make something of herself.” Making something of herself has become Julie’s mission. She recently completed a huge milestone with USHEALTH Advisors, selling $1 million worth of health coverage and supplements in a single year. See full article: https://www.ushacareers.com/be-a-good-human-julie-poteat/
Shared image - Be A Good Human - Julie Poteat
Be A Good Human - Julie Poteat
www.ushacareers.com

363 days ago

Culture
Be A Leader - Mario Garay If a woman is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and who’s going to argue against that point, then Mario Garay is one of the luckiest guys you might ever meet. It’s no wonder he found success, Mario’s had some badass backup. “I am the only boy in my family with eight siblings, all girls,” says Mario. “In fact, growing up my dad was always at work, and my mom worked from home, so that meant there were nine females in the house, my mom and eight sisters!” Mario says because of his childhood surrounded by women, he’s learned a lot, always felt loved, and was inspired to believe he was meant for more. “It was good being the only brother,” says Mario. “My sisters always had my back, even my two younger ones. They all helped me out a lot, I always felt a lot of support from them. I’m the third youngest in the family and even my two younger sisters were there for me. I also definitely learned to have a lot of patience. My best advice is to anyone when it comes to girls is to listen, just listen,” he laughs. See Full Article:
Shared image - Be A Leader - Mario Garay
Be A Leader - Mario Garay
www.ushacareers.com

USHEALTH Advisors Photos

+ Add Photo
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: American Business Awards 2020 - Lifetime Achievement
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: banner
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE Houston
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE 2019 - Houston Food Bank - Kahil Division
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: HOPE 2020 - Feeding South Florida - Vasquez Team
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: 2018 HOPE - East Texas Division \ Cedar Creek Humane Society food donations
USHEALTH Advisors photo of: 2018 CEO of the Year - CEO World Awards