USHEALTH Group "troy mcquagge" Reviews | Glassdoor

USHEALTH Group Employee Reviews about "troy mcquagge"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great company for self-motivated people"

Current Employee - Agent in Paso Robles, CA
    Current Employee - Agent in Paso Robles, CA

I have been working at USHEALTH Group part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Award winning, great plans, training, good people, good comp, flexible, can be anywhere with phone/computer and work!

Cons

Can't think of any as long as you work

2. "This company is absolutely amazing!"

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Culture, Created Financial Freedom, Changes Lives, Fun team, great cause.

Cons

Can be long hours, and it’s necessary

3. "insurance agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good compensation for the work

Cons

its 100 percent cold calling

Advice to Management

help with training more

4. "still learning"

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time

Pros

set your own hours. independence

Cons

like others said, dead leads. not really feeling the teamwork yet. Is the company actively doing anything to rebut complaints?

Advice to Management

all the pressure to sell and work around the clock, spending time away from family is going to hurt these people in other ways. supposed to be helping people right?

5. "A GREAT CAREER"

Current Employee - FTA in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - FTA in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We work smart not hard. Outstanding leadership. Great Co-workers. Self-employed. Make $100K your first year. This is true! The presentation which is shown for interviews is correct.

Cons

We can not overcome anything if we are constantly complaining. How is it others are reaching their goals and more, and the few which try this opportunity fail. It's not mind boggling.

"US Health Advisors"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pays advance for sales approved

Cons

VERY male dominated and you will only advance if you are "one of the guys" if you are female it doesn't matter how hard or well you work.

USHEALTH Group Response

Oct 5, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your perspective and I want you to know that USHA is an opportunity built for anyone...regardless of age...or gender...who is willing to work. As of today... More

"Agent"

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome training, support and people. Fun atmosphere, great money but you REALLY have to work for it!

Cons

Leads are overworked and harassed with new system. You have to work all the time. No balance, No Salary.

Advice to Management

Give us back the time to work a lead properly. This new way of working a lead by calling up to 7 times, and emailing and texting the SAME lead in one day so ridiculous and out right harassment. You are sabotaging us. You will be losing many good agents if you continue this way. NO ONE wants to be a telemarketer. I have never been yelled at so much. I use to love what I do and now I dread it. Discipline agents when they undercut other USHealth Agents and those who slander agents from another office in order to steal the sale! You preach ethics but you don't practice what you preach. Salary base would be better with commission incentives. Benefit package and discounts for your agents should be provided.

USHEALTH Group Response

Sep 26, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your candor. You make a number of observations that cause me to pause...as what you describe...is not the company we are trying to build. If a may ask... More

"It was ok"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free leads pay is good

Cons

The leads are old to many cancelations

"Customer Service"

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

no cons love the job

"Not as promised"

I worked at USHEALTH Group full-time

Pros

Family work/life balance left to individual as it is commission only. You can decide what hours to work.

Cons

The leads are not warm as promised nor do they all come from individuals requesting help through a website. The leads are bought from the same vendors that other insurance companies use to call on. Individuals that have been dead for years appear on this list. When a new agent has scheduled an appointment to present to a prospect, the veteran agent assigned to help the new agent present called the prospect half an hour before the scheduled appointment time without notifying the new agent who scheduled the appointment. This happened more than a couple of times. Regional management also may filter the leads to certain individuals based on their personal opinion without the new agents knowledge even though each agent pays a monthly fee for the same access to the lead software. To summarize, you may be promised to be calling on warm leads but these are cold and sometimes literally dead leads and you may only be given a handful of leads to call on while other agents receive many more.

Advice to Management

Don't encourage new agents to stop using the company name when introducing themselves on the phone. That lends itself to believe the company itself isn't credible. Stop having leads allowed to be called multiple times per day by multiple agents as its hard to enough to build rapport with prospects when reaching out to help them with health insurance. Review the leads and make sure new agents are getting their fair share of the leads.