USHEALTH Group "troy mcquagge" Reviews | Glassdoor

USHEALTH Group Employee Reviews about "troy mcquagge"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Executive Assistant/PPO Administrator"

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time

Pros

I've been with the Company for over 30 years and have never seen such enthusiasm about the current and future state of the Company. Troy McQuagge and his senior staff have put together such an innovative product that sets us apart from other insurance companies which is evident by the extreme growth that has occurred over the last year or so. It's exciting to see so many job postings! Company has also centered a lot of energy around it's most valuable asset - the employees. We have many new perks and opportunities for advancement. Most importantly our Company is focused on working as a TEAM. Love coming to the office every day!

Cons

There are no cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Awesome Company and CEO!

2. "We continuously strive to be the best and to provide the best!"

Current Employee - Andi - New Business in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Andi - New Business in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at USHealth for a little over a year and I wouldn't change a thing! I love the environment and people I get to interact with. We continuously strive to be the best and to provide the best everyday. Proven with two amazing awards; one for CEO of the Year,Troy McQuagge and the other for Company of the Year. I'm grateful everyday that I was given the opportunity to work for this amazing company and to be able to help other people everyday. <3

Cons

Honestly, I can think of any..unless being spoiled by how well your CEO treats us is.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! We appreciate everything you do!

3. "Amazing Company!!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've never been more proud to have the opportunity to be part of such an amazing company! I've been with the company since Aug. 1999. The company was going through some tough times, then Troy McQuagge came on board and turned the company around for the BEST!! Troy just won CEO of the Year and our company just won Insurance Company of the Year!! Troy is an amazing leader and truly cares about his employees! My son also works for the company and is very happy! All the officers are amazing! I feel so blessed! HOPE....Helping Other People Everyday!!

Cons

Well....let me see.....We get fed too much....this is a good thing, but I can't seem to lose weight!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!! GREAT JOB!!!

4. "VP Finance"

Current Employee - Vice President Finance
    Current Employee - Vice President Finance

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time

Pros

I have worked with the company for 25 years. The last three years have been amazing. USHEALTH Group has become the Little Engine that Could. Our high rate of growth and new found scale of business has created great career opportunities for our next generation of leaders. Our CEO, Troy McQuagge, has developed a unique high performing culture that aligns home office employees and field sales people into one team. Best part is that our growth is far from being done.

Cons

USHEALTH Group’s high growth means we are always looking for great people that want a career vs. a job.

5. "Amazing Opportunities at USHealth Group"

Current Employee - Janis McGuffey, Assistant Vice President in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Janis McGuffey, Assistant Vice President in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The opportunities at USHealth Group are ultimately up to you. This Company rewards hard and dedication. Our core values are what every decision made is based on; Value for the Customer, Income for the Agent, Growth for the Company, Wealth for the Shareholder, and
    Opportunities for the Employee. Our mission of HOPE, Help Other People Everyday starts with our award wining CEO Troy McQuagge and filters through the entire Company. Which is why I believe our Company was voted Insurance Company of the Year.

Cons

My office is always cold but our very generous CEO of the Year provided every employee with a sweatshirt and jacket with our Company logo to keep us warm.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all that you do to make our Company the most amazing place....Bar none.

6. "Truly Caring Company and People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I've worked with this company and these people for 7 years now. I can honestly say that this is the most caring company I have ever worked with. I've been in the insurance industry for 28 years. The people who lead this great company have hearts of gold! I have never worked with a finer group of people. Troy McQuagge, our CEO, and everyone else at the home office are the most helpful, sincere, and hardest working group of people I have ever seen. They truly believe in our mission statement; Helping Other People Everyday - H.O.P.E. Not only do they take excellent care of the agents and employees, but they also do everything they can to make sure the customers are well taken care of. We train our agents to make sure our customers get the coverage and protection that they want and need, at a price they can afford.

Cons

From my point of view there are no cons. Again, I have been working in this business for 28 years. If there was a better company or opportunity, I wouldn't be here now. Great company. Great people.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the great work you folks do every day!

7. "Awesome Place To Work"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Group (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for USHEALTH Group for almost 20 years. I have been through the good and bad. But I can honestly say that now is the Best. We have a excellent President and CEO in Troy McQuagge. He is developing a truly unique culture here. I would recommend my company to anyone looking to get in on the ground floor of building a world class organization.

Cons

The only con I can think of is there is only one "FREE" soda machine in the main break room rather than all break rooms.

8. "Opportunities and HOPE for all"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at USHEALTH Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company truly cares about their employees and has a heart for our clients. The CEO, Troy McQuagge, is truly a man of his word and it seems all decisions that are made are based on his faith in someone higher than himself. I am truly blessed to be a part of this environment and a part of his team.

Cons

the only con I have is we are a fast growing company so at times it seems we are busting at the seems to accomplish all of the goals that are set in place. This being said: this type of con is not a bad one at all.

Advice to Management

Outstanding job -- Decisions always from the heart

9. "VP"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

As a member of the employee team of USHEALTH Group, I am proud to be part of a Company that through its innovative products and exceptional captive sales force (USHEALTH Advisors) provides opportunity for its Agents, Employees and Customers. With our mission of H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Every day) we strive to lift our employees by giving them an opportunity to succeed and achieve their potential. There has been a revolution at USHEALTH Group due to the leadership of a great man-Troy McQuagge. Without him we would still be that little company in Fort Worth Texas that might---instead of a great company that CAN and WILL!

Cons

I do not have any cons.

USHEALTH Group Response

Oct 3, 2016 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments. We are fortunate to have officers and employees like you, working every day to make USHEALTH Group the company it is today. Our company is better because of you.