What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No flex time" (in 11 reviews)
- "Salary not as high as other insurance companies but offer a good benefit package" (in 7 reviews)
- "lack of empathy from leadership in regards to scheduling flexibility" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management indiscretions that the entire company knows about Rampant nepotism." (in 5 reviews)
- "We are currently going in the office a few times a week, however the CEO eventually wants us to be in the office full" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of USLI and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 63 of over 348 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "lunch and gym"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 8, 2021Underwriter AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWayne, PA
Opportunity to network within the company; Internal referrals; Fast track promotions and transfer to departments; Positive work environment; Lunch is provided
I don't have any cons.