USLove Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

"#Truth"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

UsLove has been for me nothing but a great opportunity that I am thankful to have come across 9 years ago.
    If you have a GREAT voice you will do well here.
    If you have GREAT LISTENING skills you will do well here
    If you have GREAT CREATIVE STORY TELLING skills you will do well here
    If you have GREAT website making skills you will do well here
    If you have GREAT people skills you will do well here
    If you give GREAT phone and are personable you will do well here
    Lastly if you can devote 60+ hours of time to be signed in to your extension for the 1st 2 years you will do well here..
    It takes most of everything I stated above to be a successful PhoneTalkModel and if you can do most of those things you will be successful and can make a living being a PhoneTalkModel at UsLove.
    UsLove is a honest phone talk service. The owners are top notch people who have given their all to the success of this service. They make sure that only the best operator's are hired in the office to take care of the clients and the talk models. I can't say enough about the loyalty I feel for this service. NEVER once have they missed a payday and my pay is always accurate.
    When I hear of talk models stealing callers, I'm not surprised, and they think they're sly and cute young birdies because they've gotten away with it. Well they're not young cute birdies and their game is old. The CALLERS ALWAYS return and they love to talk and tell you everything when they do..
    In life, when you learn to never burn the hand that feeds you, it is then that you're able to succeed.

Cons

Talk models don't talk bad about other models, it doesn't look good.

Advice to Management

A very special thank you to operator 33 who hired me 9 years ago and thank you to all the operators for the outstanding job that they do! Our operators are the best in the business and I could never do what I do without them.

2. "Go with your GUT! They are a great company - don"

Current Employee - Phone Sex Operator in Free Home, GA
    Current Employee - Phone Sex Operator in Free Home, GA

Pros

Great MANAGEMENT - they are available to you around the CLOCK via e-mail or phone.
    Easy start up. I applied on their website and I got a call about 2 days later. I was asked qualifying questions basically just stating my availability and experience, if any. I was sent over the hiring packet. I sent it back a few days later 100% completed and was told that my file was complete. I was up on the site within a day and my first day I made $30! Not bad for my FIRST day and not even having the current photos on the website yet! You also keep ALL of your tips and have access to your back office so you can see LIVE all that you have made for that day. The site is based upon popularity so you have to remain CONSISTENT - and have an open availability. I have heard some things about their outdated site which I understand but don't let that fool you. The girls really push for you. You are not doing ANY advertising. They do it for you. If you want to independent and have that kind of time and MONEY to invest in yourself to be an independent PSO tan go right ahead to Niteflirt. If you have a few hours throughout the day, have an OPEN mind, can think on the fly and would like some extra money than apply to US Love on their site and started! Even though their site is not as new as the other ones, they have their own customer base. They advertise on Yahoo!, Bing, Google, Yellow Pages and etc. You are your own boss. You don't have to take calls and most importantly, if the call ends before your receipt is over you still get paid.

You are paid with receipts, 15 minutes each which you get paid $4 for that 15 minutes no matter how long the customer stays on the line. Superb if you ask me!

Cons

Maybe since it is popularity I guess its just a matter of me maintaining my open availability to move up the list - but I am still getting recognized!

Advice to Management

None - you are great! Thank you for being available around the clock.

3. "USLOVE started the Adult Talk Entertainment"

Current Employee - Management in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at USLove full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Easy management to work with
    Stable company over 30 years
    Commissions one of the best in the industry
    Work the hours you wish with no limitation
    Paid even after client hungs up without working
    No fees for telecommunication or anything else.

Cons

You may not get good money if not suited for the job.
    PSOs promoted on popularity basis, no exceptions like niteflirt where you can buy priority
    You get fired if you steal customers. Usually customers are more loyal to company due to low fees.
    Company is selective for suitable "Models", not everyone is hired.
    PSOs are independent contractors not employees

Advice to Management

Advertise more on the Internet

5. "I have worked for this company the last 20 years"

Current Employee - Independent in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Independent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at USLove (More than 10 years)

Pros

They are easy to work with, the customers are nice because they pay the lowest fees than other companies and company pay always on time. I get more tips than commissions. There is no wages because we are independent contractors but they pay per call $5 for each 15 min or $20 per hour. I think I will be with them till I retire. I have try others but uslove is better.

Cons

Some other girls steal customers from the service and I lose business because of that. A friend of mine did but she got terminated. I wish they advertise more. they say are inventor of voice mail which is not true. What they did is they had first voice mail service with a card they made. wish pay more per call but is enough for me to stick with them 20 years now.

Advice to Management

Be careful some girls steal customers. Need more ads in internet. Get rid of some abusers who pest customers. I love USLOVE you got a fun in me.

USLove Response

Sep 12, 2014 – President

The company's records shows that the PSOs receive $26 a working hour taken into consideration that the PSO is paid the full amount even when the customer hungs up prior to the completion of the ... More