Uberflip Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Uberflip CEO Yoav Schwartz
Yoav Schwartz
  1. "Great experience"

Former Employee - Marketing & Events in Toronto, ON

I worked at Uberflip for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at the company is very inviting and open minded - they want to get to know you and do your best

Cons

There are small cliques of friends within the company, can sometimes be difficult to acquaint yourself with the right crowd

Advice to Management

no advice - everything from the interview to the onboarding processes were fairly simple and straight forward, they are actively expanding so they want you to do you best

Uberflip2018-11-08

"Keep sippin' the Uberflip cool aid"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Uberflip full-time for less than a year

Pros

Collaborative environment that fosters learning. Amazing colleagues, who are extremely supportive and facilitate growth. Excellent technology stack. Robust product and associated services.

Cons

No cons, keep up the good work.

Uberflip2017-03-02
  3. "Amazing people, amazing culture, amazing mission"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Uberflip full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Uberflip, there are too many pros to include here but what I would call out is that Uberflip is a family of individuals. A group of people that believe in what we are doing and how we should get there. Uberflip is a very collaborative and supportive environment where our focus is to help each other get things done. We also know how to have fun with our ping pong tables, foosball and hanging out in the club district...

Cons

As we grow quickly, it will be a challenge to focus on culture but the management team has focused on ensuring we maintain culture and dedication to our staff. In addition, as we grow and the team gains more and more talent, there will be a hand off of sorts of responsibilities as the executive team will need to focus on the long term strategy and the employees will need to focus on delivering on their goals. Lastly,...

Advice to Management

Continue to trust your employees to deliver great results. Maintain transparency with the entire organization and continue to keep the entire team updated on progress and goals as this is a huge motivator for all of us to improve and drive the business forward.

Uberflip2016-02-16

"Overall, my career simply skyrocketed at Uberflip"

Former Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON

I worked at Uberflip full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Fast-paced environment = fast-paced career growth - Great company culture - Quick learning management team - Good perks - Increasingly competitive salaries

Cons

- Not sure if it's a con, but some people might feel that a start-up environment doesn't fit them. It's a matter of personality and career alignment.

Advice to Management

Keep iterating and improving not only your product and business model, but also your HR practices. So far you've managed to succeed on this so I'm very hopeful.

Uberflip2014-08-12