KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 81 of over 92 reviews

4.3
Uberflip Co-founder and CEO Yoav Schwartz
Yoav Schwartz
Pros
  • "I don't play ping pong or drink beer or any of the other things that people in startups do(in 15 reviews)

• "No major side effects during covid crisis (except missed foosball/pingpong games and in-person celebrations)_(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Before Covid-19 some departments had more work from home days than others(in 9 reviews)

• "Expansion lead to some growing pains(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good Time

Jan 15, 2021 - Marketing Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was a decent time, I liked the people

Cons

Lots of work and not too much organization

2. 5.0

good company

Nov 14, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

top tier talent and good product

Cons

n/a that I can think of

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Company

Feb 20, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture and Product management

Cons

None I can think of at the moment

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting work & Great culture

Feb 14, 2021 - Solutions Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Be apart of great projects and apart of a great team

Cons

No direct mentor to improve technical ability

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Proud Uberflipper!

Jan 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, product, and people (a rare combination to find). Incredible talented people working together to make things better every day. The company is full of opportunities and cares about the overall growth of the employees. Founders listen to their employees' concerns and take corrective action if required. No major side effects during covid crisis (except missed foosball/pingpong games and in-person celebrations)_.

Cons

Some regular startup growth phase bumps on the way, but nothing major.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to grow your career

Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn across different teams, to develop yourself and your skillset. Great workplace culture, they've really hired the best people. Strong leadership team, great communication with managers and other higher-ups.

Cons

Typical issues associated with startups, employee turnover.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Interview - CSM

Jan 11, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive, energetic team of people - from HR to the CS team itself. Was a pleasure to interview and onboard with them.

Cons

So far its been a positive experience

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

An amazing place to learn & earn for the right type of sales person.

Jan 9, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uberflip has been an amazing opportunity for me as a salesperson early in my career. - Smart, capable, tenured sales team who are all willing to share tips & success - Caring sales leadership who invest in your success - Trust in your ability to execute from direct management & no micromanagement. - Opportunities to sell with lots of freedom in strategy & execution... tons of room for creativity and trying new things. The team is full of high quality talent but more importantly, good people who care about the success of the team and their counterparts. You don't see that in every sales team. I've always felt a level of respect & care from exec team both from a career development and personal perspective.

Cons

- Problems from other departments that can impact ability to sell confidently - Lack of follow through thinking on plans & poor communication downward. That said, Uberflip is not for everyone... sales people who come from larger, Enterprise or more traditional types of companies typically don't do well here. You need to learn how to swim on your own without all of the support / processes /resources etc. that you might be used to. The employee experience is different in the Sales Org than other departments which may explain some of the variances in reviews here. I believe this team has it together. We've had our problems like any company, but the sales team has been steady throughout & experienced some of the least turnover over the past 1-2 years.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work and grow your career!

Jan 4, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uberflip is a workplace where you are constantly surrounded by smart and driven people. There is a certain sense of community and pride that's very hard to replicate. It's a company that's invested in its people and devoted to creating a great work environment to spark innovation and success. There is also never a shortage of growth opportunities whether that be vertically or horizontally. People are given the chance to rise up the ranks as well as explore different parts of the business. Lastly, Uberflip has some of the greatest leaders and managers I have ever had the pleasure of working with and are a big enough reason alone to work here. I would highly recommend Uberflip as an employer!

Cons

Communication from the top down may be a little disconnected at times but I know the decisions being made come from a good place with employees in mind.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of the best decisions of my life.

Jan 4, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at Uberflip for 4 years on the Sales side. 4 years at a startup is like 40 years, and there is a reason why I haven't moved on. If you're looking to get challenged each and every day, then Uberflip is for you. It feels amazing to sell software that actually improves the lives of our customers. The work is meaningful. My coworkers are family. Our leaders are inspirational and I don't think the negative posts on Glassdoor actually illustrate the life you will have here. Feel free to connect with any AE at the company and we will give you a true breakdown of what it's like to work at Uberflip. The good and the bad.

Cons

The grass is always greener on the other side. What company doesn't have any issues? Growth typically comes with adversity. The cons at Uberflip are the ones associated with the traditional growing pains of a fast-growing company. I don't see anything that stands out. I will forever remember the way we shifted our organization during COVID. The focus was on our people first, then customers.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews