- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ubisoft
Got a burning question about Ubisoft? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ubisoft employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Meetings were great and the people on the team were amazing" (in 405 reviews)
- "Have room to Improve on personal skills and goals and have a good work/life balance" (in 190 reviews)
- "Good work environment and people" (in 133 reviews)
- "Good benefits and Fully remote" (in 133 reviews)
- "Great colleagues and they will teach so many things" (in 121 reviews)
- "Low salaries that’s the only thing I can say in cons because everything is great except this one" (in 636 reviews)
- "Can be low pay if you negotiate badly and they will always low ball you." (in 170 reviews)
- "Bad management and quite hard to get a promotion if you don't lick higher ranked leads bottoms." (in 168 reviews)
- "Not all the managers have a good understanding of what is happening with their projects" (in 52 reviews)
- "No bonus most of the time." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ubisoft and is not affected by filters.