KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

UiPath Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2022

Found 489 of over 544 reviews

4.2
UiPath Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Dines (no image)
Daniel Dines
Pros
  • "Great culture and benefits package(in 26 reviews)

• "Good work life balance is encouraged(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains moving from a private company to a public company(in 25 reviews)

• "work-life balance can be difficult to maintain(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about UiPath

Join the conversation on

Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

13d

works at

AgreeYa Solutions

Hi Fishes, because of my Notice Period being 3 months it is difficult for me to even get interview calls from anywhere. Can you guide me and tell what should I do to solve this situation? YOE 4 years. Major RPA tool UiPath, AA, Automation Edge.

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of UiPath and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Company with lots of upside

Jan 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product Very knowledgeable people Lots of potential growth opportunities for both your career and the product as a whole

Cons

Company seems to have grown too fast too soon and there are definite growing pains when it comes to work processes

2. 1.0
      Current Employee

no longer a good place to work

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good annual leave policy Great health insurance WFH

Cons

I completely agree with the most recent review on APAC no leadership, strategy or vision in new APAC leadership team. Poor VP hires everywhere, they like to talk a lot but all do very little. It's clear that most were not hired on merit. They are just friends with people who are currently in leadership roles here. Most seem like they have no clue as to what they are talking about. No internal promotions whatsoever, they just go out to market to hire the same friends they know. No employee care, no attempt at paying a market rate wages. New hires are mostly overlay who bring little value but no one is held accountable as most VPs have little understanding of what is going on the ground. Employee morale is the lowest it has ever been. No culture or team camaraderie.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

US Federal Adoption and UiPath Public Sector Management

Jan 18, 2022 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great need in high percentage of government programs and processes.

Cons

Process identification, Process standardization, "we are different", replacing federal employees jobs

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Feedback

Jan 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent, Great place to work

Cons

Not that I could think of

5. 1.0
      Current Employee

Join only if you know the management team

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, work from home, good benefits.

Cons

Lack of vision and guidance in APAC. The new leadership team are hired because of the high number of working years but not with the right type of experiences. Either they are from branded companies who don’t understand the need to sell right, or they are from SI who don’t know how subscription business works. Lack of care for employees. Management only want numbers to delivered to global HQ, thus leading divisions to fight amongst each other. At the same time, they are also not giving any form of real encouragements or rewards for the hard work put in. Awards are given to the old timers or in favourites of the management. Lack of internal promotions. Directors and up are hired from the same ex-branded companies and unnecessary roles were created for them despite multiple overlaps. Feels like they are just hiring their own team for high salary/roles but not actual value.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

So far so good!

Jan 10, 2022 - Presales Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Today, I have completed my 1 year here at UiPath. Its been a completely remote work experience and I have never met my manager and colleagues (in-person of course :) ). That's been aside, my experience here has been pretty smooth and organized thus far. My role as a Presales consultant is allowing me to understand RPA and other ancillary products in detail and apply them to understand & mitigate client problems. These are still early days and I will hold my full review for coming years, however below are some of the key Pros of working here at UiPath: + Organized environment (Software's to support presales/bid management role are available to improve your efficiency) + Emphasis on the training (Training yrslf. to become better and to leverage this you can make use of UiPath Academy or you can talk to yr. manager for external training as well) + Compensation and Bonus (I will say it is pretty competitive) + Worklife balance - Extremely important for me + Culture & Values + RSUs/Stocks

Cons

I don't find any strong -ve's at this stage so I will hold for now. I am also yet to see the appraisals here :) so lets see

7. 3.0

Review

Jan 9, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Bucharest, Bucuresti
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a nice company, with good people.

Cons

It is transitioning from a startup to a corporation.

8. 5.0

Fast Paced, Challenging and Rewarding

Jan 6, 2022 - Marketing Director in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mid-size tech company that is going through high growth expansion, commanding leadership position in the automation category with strong brand recognition by media and analysts

Cons

Dilution of culture with expansion

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 6, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The whole recruitment process took about 2 weeks. In general, I love the process and the culture.

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0

Great company

Jan 4, 2022 - Renewals Specialist in Tokyo
      Business Outlook

Pros

I think Uipath is a very sincere company.

Cons

There are no negative opinions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 489 Reviews

UiPath Reviews FAQs

UiPath has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 544 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at UiPath to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, UiPath employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at UiPath. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

80% of UiPath employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UiPath 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with UiPath Job Seekers