What people are saying about Uline
Got a burning question about Uline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Pay is good for the work you end up doing of a glorified order taker." (in 204 reviews)
- "Great benefits and people depending on dept" (in 139 reviews)
- "good pay and bonuses thats its" (in 92 reviews)
- "Great people and coworker environment" (in 66 reviews)
- "Excellent training while on boarding and continual training in role." (in 37 reviews)
- "MICRO management at the ut" (in 74 reviews)
- "Managers have yelled at employees for coughing at their desks as it 'interrupts the workplace.'" (in 42 reviews)
- "Hours are long and if you have a family you can forget about seeing them Monday through Friday" (in 37 reviews)
- "52+hrs a week minimum and no work from home program allowed." (in 35 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Uline and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,196 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jan 23, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.687Uline Response4y
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with Uline and appreciate your feedback.
Uline Reviews FAQs
Uline has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,361 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Uline to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
64% of Uline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uline 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.