Found 1,211 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Uline
Got a burning question about Uline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Pay is good for the work you end up doing of a glorified order taker." (in 204 reviews)
- "Great benefits and people depending on dept" (in 150 reviews)
- "Bonus are great" (in 88 reviews)
- "Great people and coworker environment" (in 64 reviews)
- "Excellent training while on boarding and continual training in role." (in 39 reviews)
- "MICRO management at the ut" (in 76 reviews)
- "Managers have yelled at employees for coughing at their desks as it 'interrupts the workplace.'" (in 42 reviews)
- "No work from home allowed (it was made clear this will never be an option)" (in 38 reviews)
- "Hours are long and if you have a family you can forget about seeing them Monday through Friday" (in 36 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Uline and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearReno, NV
Culture and pay! What more could you want.
Hard to get hired… do your research on the interview process and be prepared for the tests.2
- 5.0Oct 13, 2023Account RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeChicago, IL
Started here out of college. Great training program and super friendly coworkers.
Honestly don’t have any. I was promoted and I am still with the company1
- 5.0Oct 9, 2023Accounts Receivable SpecialistFormer Employee
A lot of fun team building opportunities that establish a great culture.
Not shy in showcasing the political views of upper management.
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023InternshipFormer Employee
Intentional direction from supervisors, lots of on the floor experience and learning opportunities.
Data analytics is not for everyone
- 5.0Sep 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
In-depth training, great people to work with, awesome pay and benefits.
No wfh option and dress code is strict. Not for everyone but if you don’t mind dressing up definitely the place for you.2
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Tax SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPleasant Prairie, WI
Great hours, especially for this position. You're able to move up and around in the company after about a year.
Somewhat monotonous, I feel underemployed1
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023CustodianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAllentown, PA
For every million the company makes the employees get $1. This year they are on track to make 11 billion so empty will get a bonus of 11,000. They are super organized and big on following their procedures.
Tattoos must be covered. No facial piercings other than ears.2
Uline Reviews FAQs
Uline has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,380 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Uline to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of Uline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uline 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.