61% would recommend to a friend
(1211 total reviews)
69% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Pay is good for the work you end up doing of a glorified order taker." (in 217 reviews)
- "Great benefits and people depending on dept" (in 151 reviews)
- "Bonus are great" (in 88 reviews)
- "Great people and coworker environment" (in 67 reviews)
- "Excellent training while on boarding and continual training in role." (in 39 reviews)
- "MICRO management at the ut" (in 78 reviews)
- "Managers have yelled at employees for coughing at their desks as it 'interrupts the workplace.'" (in 42 reviews)
- "Currently no work from home positions are available." (in 40 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 34 reviews)
- "Hours are long and if you have a family you can forget about seeing them Monday through Friday" (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Uline and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,211 of over 1K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Dec 4, 2023Warehouse AssociateCurrent EmployeeLacey, WA
Pay The hourly plus bonuses make it hard to beat
Management is the worst I’ve ever experienced and that says a lot. Everything is built on negative reinforcement and the only reason anyone stays is the pay benefits. Most workers are stressed and hate their jobs Plus they force mandatory overtime
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPleasant Prairie, WI
Good Salary Great Office space Fair Benefits Good team environment
No remote work Mandate minimum in person hours
- 2.0Nov 14, 2023Freight HandlerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAllentown, PA
Great Annual Bonus. Clean Warehouse.
Mandatory overtime daily. Unreasonable production metrics. Highly political environment.
- 2.0Nov 3, 2023IT AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- great pay - great people around you to create connections - beautiful HQ - great food - great starting point in your IT career. but stay a MAX of 2 years
- cult-ish environment - very extreme micro-management from executives - strict 45 hours/week clocked in (even though you are salary) - NO REMOTE WORK WHATSOEVER, even in emergencies - strict dress code and paid snitches walking around looking out for slightly unapproved items of clothing - hiring is fully dependent on scores in surprise IQ tests in interviews - your name is put on permanent lists/reports for any slight violation - a lot of turnover in IT especially - no senior level people to learn from (they all leave for better jobs)6
- 1.0Oct 22, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKenosha, WI
Great bonus end of year
A lot of cliques. Extreme micromanaged Post its not allowed on your computer Mgt doesnt help you grow or if you bring concerns Constant walking on eggshells1
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearReno, NV
Culture and pay! What more could you want.
Hard to get hired… do your research on the interview process and be prepared for the tests.2
- 4.0Oct 19, 2023Associate Software DeveloperFormer EmployeePleasant Prairie, WI
Good Pay, Friendly Coworkers, lots of support, great training, good work life balance
Very strict dress code, mandatory work in office but main office is overflowing2
- 1.0Oct 15, 2023Warehouse AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKenosha, WI
Pay is decent if you're willing to be a slave to the company. That's about it.
There is a reason they are ALWAYS hiring. Nobody stays because they will work you like a dog. Don't apply just because you need a job, you'll end up hating it here. Long hours with mandatory over time. No family time at all. Long commute especially with traffic. Terrible management. Micro managing at its finest. Just read the other reviews and you'll see for yourself.6
Uline Reviews FAQs
Uline has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,380 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Uline to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of Uline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uline 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.