What people are saying about Uline
Got a burning question about Uline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "MICRO management at the ut" (in 77 reviews)
- "Managers have yelled at employees for coughing at their desks as it 'interrupts the workplace.'" (in 41 reviews)
- "No work from home." (in 35 reviews)
- "Hours are long and if you have a family you can forget about seeing them Monday through Friday" (in 34 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Uline and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 57 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "dress code"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 3, 2023AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Education Opportunities Pay Benefits (non-vacation)
Punch a clock (no remote work) Low Vacation Dress Code
- 5.0Aug 8, 2019InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearPleasant Prairie, WI
- Treated like a full-time analyst. - Fun internship program with events. - BEAUIFUL gym and locker room. - Competitive hourly wages. - Housing provided (optional based on location). - AMAZING TEAM! Makes me excited to come into work everyday. - Company that really cares about your career path.
- Strict dress code (especially for women). - Strict company rules (how to have your desk, how to write a memo/email, etc.) - VERY Traditional1