KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great motivation to work and devlope

Cons

No down side at all

Unacademy Response

"Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. At Unacademy, we strive to keep the work environment positive and feedback like yours is a testament to that effort. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at life@unacademy.com. Cheers, Team Unacademy"

2. 5.0

Enthusiastic, Vibrant and Sportive

Apr 12, 2022 - Associate Educator Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Specifically the department in which I work, the work is peaceful and the managers are very supportive, ready to teach us on our mistakes so that we can grow and learn. Team is vibrant, competitive and supportive at the same time.

Cons

Nothing as such, only the rotational shifts but that the need of job and its manageable.

1 person found this review helpful

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Glad to be a part of Unacademy

Feb 14, 2022 - Senior Technical Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

#Friendly work culture- Everyone in the organization is affable. Never felt out of place till now. #Great team spirit- Even on a lousy day the team will help you gather motivation and lift up your spirits. #Compassionate : The organization have always understood and supported me on my crucial days and have helped me to their most extent even when I was just a newly joined employee.

Cons

My journey till date has been very smooth and progressing.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Working experience

Apr 13, 2022 - Business Development Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's good to work in unacademy without fear ,and hence we do have lot of growth

Cons

It's not much big but working hours are bit High

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place to work

Apr 10, 2022 - Business Development Associate (BDA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

One can Enjoy work with company.

Cons

Sometimes timing is the concern.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Unacademy surveillance

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Environment us very awesome

Cons

Leads category are to be taken care

7. 5.0

Great company

Mar 6, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been more than 2 week my training is done with unacademy to be honest I came to know that it's the best edtech i have worked till now very professional with heir employee's, really liked working here.

Cons

Not as such till now

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growth

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee care and great work environment

Cons

Nothing I could remember of

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

GOOD

Mar 16, 2022 - Senior BDE
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR policies are excellent, working environment is good

Cons

Need initial support from SM to understand the working style

10. 5.0