- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Bavaria
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
Found 6 of over 27 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- German (1 review)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Uncountable? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uncountable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 17, 2021 - Data EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
From day 1 you are given agency and treated as an adult and a valued contributor. It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee. Snacks and LaCroix at the office as well as weekly lunches are also wonderful perks!
The plants in the office keep dying, because nobody waters them.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 1, 2021 - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The San Francisco office has a great location and is a quiet working place to concentrate. The team is diverse, and accepting of all genders and international workers. There is a place for both new grad and experienced software engineers on the team, with experience on-boarding both. There is work available for both front-end and back-end development. Managers can be quite kind. You may have the opportunity to work at the Munich or New York City offices. More senior employees may work from home, depending on their manager. The company has many clients from around the world, so there are many opportunities to expand the product.
Not a typical start-up if you are looking for a faster-growing experience. It's a young company, with young founders, so management is still trying to iron out difficulties in its approach and processes.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 25, 2020 - Data EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The management team is excellent. They say the customers come first and the employees are important to them, and they follow through with what they say. They have built a business culture that is both fun and challenging and gathered a great team.
I would have to think too long to find a con such that listing any would not provide value.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2019 - Data ScientistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working at Uncountable for over 6 months. 1. get the chance to work with top notch companies in a broad range of chemistry/material field 2. Team culture is great: Everyone in the team is smart and friendly and willing to help if needed 3. Since it is start-up, you can definitely learn a lot of different things in the field 4. Management team really put emphasis on keep a lot of things transparent and accessible to the team . Also they are open to suggestions/recommendations.
1. Depending on the season, the workload can be quite heavy. 2. Some of the technical problems they are solving here is very challenging by the nature of the project.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 16, 2018 - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We get exposure to a wide range of unique and challenging projects in data science. The team is fairly hands-off, and there is a lot of support for professional development and influencing changes across the company.
There are a lot of growing pains as a small startup, so the workload can vary a lot as a result.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 15, 2020 - Data Scientist in Munich, BavariaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get to work with incredibly smart people that come from very different backgrounds and that are highly motivated. At the same time, you are exposed to very different clients, so you never stop learning about a wide-range of materials and their developers.
Holidays are limited, although there is a lot of flexibility.Continue reading