- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Bavaria
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
Found 15 of over 27 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2021 - Implementations/Customer SuccessRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Uncountable has a fantastic team of smart, motivated and collaborative people — from the founders all the way down to our summer interns. We are tackling a challenging problem for customers across multiple industries, where you have the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis. The product is truly one-of-a-kind in the functionality it offers to end-users across R&D organizations, and it's clear that the market is responding to the value proposition.
As the company scales at an accelerating pace, there are inevitable growing pains. Some more formal processes will need to be put in place, but in way that limits impact to velocity, innovation and collaboration, which are some of Uncountable's strongest assets today.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 17, 2021 - Data EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
From day 1 you are given agency and treated as an adult and a valued contributor. It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee. Snacks and LaCroix at the office as well as weekly lunches are also wonderful perks!
The plants in the office keep dying, because nobody waters them.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Uncountale is a great place to grow, where we work on hard problems every day that actually matter.
Work life balance is good, but this is still a demanding job and you have to stay focused.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 12, 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is a lot of emphasis placed on growing as an Engineer here at Uncountable, through mentoring and code reviews. I've learned a lot of best practices that widely applicable outside of the Uncountable codebase.
The platform and code base is very large, and it can be daunting to navigate at first.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 16, 2020 - Enterprise Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Led by a team of dedicated founders and surrounded by extremely intelligent people. The team works hard and fast striving to exceed customer expectations. As a bootstrapped startup everyone's ideas are considered to help shape the direction of the product creating a true collaborative environment. Overall it's been a great learning experience so far!
It's definitely a work hard play hard environment. The leadership is passionate about putting out an innovative product and it can sometimes be daunting to keep up.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 25, 2020 - Data EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The management team is excellent. They say the customers come first and the employees are important to them, and they follow through with what they say. They have built a business culture that is both fun and challenging and gathered a great team.
I would have to think too long to find a con such that listing any would not provide value.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 12, 2020 - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a very bright team of people and the leaders are very driven to succeed and focused on solving our customer’s problems. Working on this small team gives you the opportunity to gain exposure to many aspects of the growing business (marketing, engineering, recruiting, etc.). The organization is very flat and everyone collaborates with one another to satisfy our current customer needs and bring new customers on board. The leaders trust the team to make smart judgement calls and own their work.
Lots of work and lots of change. If you are not willing to work hard and be flexible you might be frustrated.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 10, 2020 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working at Uncountable for 4 months. Uncountable provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Great company environment and very strong team culture. Management encourages everyone to voice their opinions and bring new ideas to the table. Team members are all very forthright, intelligent, and diligent, everyone has strong sense of accountability.
Since it’s a startup, it can difficult to forecast the company’s future plans. Work can be challenging, there is an emphasis on performance.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2019 - Data ScientistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working at Uncountable for over 6 months. 1. get the chance to work with top notch companies in a broad range of chemistry/material field 2. Team culture is great: Everyone in the team is smart and friendly and willing to help if needed 3. Since it is start-up, you can definitely learn a lot of different things in the field 4. Management team really put emphasis on keep a lot of things transparent and accessible to the team . Also they are open to suggestions/recommendations.
1. Depending on the season, the workload can be quite heavy. 2. Some of the technical problems they are solving here is very challenging by the nature of the project.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 16, 2018 - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We get exposure to a wide range of unique and challenging projects in data science. The team is fairly hands-off, and there is a lot of support for professional development and influencing changes across the company.
There are a lot of growing pains as a small startup, so the workload can vary a lot as a result.