Cover image for Uncountable

70 Comments

Tech

469.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Uncountable~2308671
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic team, challenging work and a truly differentiated product

Nov 16, 2021 - Implementations/Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncountable has a fantastic team of smart, motivated and collaborative people — from the founders all the way down to our summer interns. We are tackling a challenging problem for customers across multiple industries, where you have the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis. The product is truly one-of-a-kind in the functionality it offers to end-users across R&D organizations, and it's clear that the market is responding to the value proposition.

Cons

As the company scales at an accelerating pace, there are inevitable growing pains. Some more formal processes will need to be put in place, but in way that limits impact to velocity, innovation and collaboration, which are some of Uncountable's strongest assets today.

2. 5.0

Unbounded Potential and Great Coworkers

Sep 17, 2021 - Data Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

From day 1 you are given agency and treated as an adult and a valued contributor. It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee. Snacks and LaCroix at the office as well as weekly lunches are also wonderful perks!

Cons

The plants in the office keep dying, because nobody waters them.

3. Join the Uncountable team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Diverse team

Sep 1, 2021 - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The San Francisco office has a great location and is a quiet working place to concentrate. The team is diverse, and accepting of all genders and international workers. There is a place for both new grad and experienced software engineers on the team, with experience on-boarding both. There is work available for both front-end and back-end development. Managers can be quite kind. You may have the opportunity to work at the Munich or New York City offices. More senior employees may work from home, depending on their manager. The company has many clients from around the world, so there are many opportunities to expand the product.

Cons

Not a typical start-up if you are looking for a faster-growing experience. It's a young company, with young founders, so management is still trying to iron out difficulties in its approach and processes.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

High pace high payoff

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncountale is a great place to grow, where we work on hard problems every day that actually matter.

Cons

Work life balance is good, but this is still a demanding job and you have to stay focused.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team here, I've learned a lot.

May 12, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of emphasis placed on growing as an Engineer here at Uncountable, through mentoring and code reviews. I've learned a lot of best practices that widely applicable outside of the Uncountable codebase.

Cons

The platform and code base is very large, and it can be daunting to navigate at first.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inspiring colleagues, customers, and product

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Uncountable founders have put together an inspiring team with diverse academic and personal backgrounds and a shared curiosity and drive to solve challenging problems together. This mentality also drives our relationship with customers, and the long-term relationships we build with our software users is one of the most rewarding parts of the job.

Cons

The Munich team is small (but growing) and still relies on San Francisco for a lot, so time zones can be challenging, but both teams make it work well.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Passionate and Hardworking Group!

Nov 16, 2020 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Led by a team of dedicated founders and surrounded by extremely intelligent people. The team works hard and fast striving to exceed customer expectations. As a bootstrapped startup everyone's ideas are considered to help shape the direction of the product creating a true collaborative environment. Overall it's been a great learning experience so far!

Cons

It's definitely a work hard play hard environment. The leadership is passionate about putting out an innovative product and it can sometimes be daunting to keep up.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

High-impact, state-of-the-art company

Sep 15, 2020 - Data Scientist in Munich, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with incredibly smart people that come from very different backgrounds and that are highly motivated. At the same time, you are exposed to very different clients, so you never stop learning about a wide-range of materials and their developers.

Cons

Holidays are limited, although there is a lot of flexibility.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Uncountable is the best place I have worked at

May 25, 2020 - Data Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management team is excellent. They say the customers come first and the employees are important to them, and they follow through with what they say. They have built a business culture that is both fun and challenging and gathered a great team.

Cons

I would have to think too long to find a con such that listing any would not provide value.

11. 5.0

Watch us grow!

Mar 12, 2020 - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a very bright team of people and the leaders are very driven to succeed and focused on solving our customer’s problems. Working on this small team gives you the opportunity to gain exposure to many aspects of the growing business (marketing, engineering, recruiting, etc.). The organization is very flat and everyone collaborates with one another to satisfy our current customer needs and bring new customers on board. The leaders trust the team to make smart judgement calls and own their work.

Cons

Lots of work and lots of change. If you are not willing to work hard and be flexible you might be frustrated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews