Cover image for Uncountable

5.0
100% Recommend to a Friend

Found 3 of over 27 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

78 Comments

Tech

639.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Uncountable~2308671
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Uncountable? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uncountable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Experience

Jul 11, 2021 - Software Engineer Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had a great experience interning at Uncountable. The company tackles interesting problems, and the work you do as an intern is both engaging and impactful. What stick's out to me is the importance of the work given to us, as well as the trust and expectations put on us. It's really pushed me to work hard and develop my skills. The company manages the interns well, and although there's a lot of work, the team has been very responsive and approachable, and are happy to talk through the technical questions and problems I have.

Cons

The amount of work is definitely a lot, more than I would expect for an internship. That being said, I've had many more opportunities to learn because of this.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great learning experience for interns!

Jul 17, 2020 - Software Engineer Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an intern, you're treated like a full time engineer and get to work on projects that actually matter. I've learned so much in the short time I've been here and have gained more experience than I could've even hoped for. On top of that, all the employees are super nice and great to work with.

Cons

It's a bit more fast paced than your average internship and there's a lot you need to learn to be able to contribute.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. Join the Uncountable team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Intern

Very enjoyable internship experience!

Aug 7, 2019 - Machine Learning Research Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work -- the people are super bright and super friendly, lots of intellectually challenging problems to tackle, and awesome company lunches twice a week with interesting conversation. Plus one of the cofounders brings his dog to work!

Cons

Being a fairly small startup that is bootstrapped (no VC funding), it's not the typical "Silicon Valley tech" experience that you might get from a large tech firm or a well-funded startup, but I personally appreciated the non over-hyped, more "honest" culture.

2 people found this review helpful