Under Armour Reviews
74% would recommend to a friend
(2616 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Under Armour
Got a burning question about Under Armour? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Under Armour employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and passionate company" (in 161 reviews)
- "Great benefits and a good group of people" (in 119 reviews)
- "Great culture and atmosphere but rough with implementing change" (in 84 reviews)
- "Our team manager is great and coworkers all have different backgrounds and are nice people." (in 76 reviews)
- "Team i work with now is great and is what helps get through the day." (in 73 reviews)
- "Low pay makes things worse for those who go out of their way and give it their all." (in 150 reviews)
- "Poor management experience for contractors" (in 143 reviews)
- "Long hours on multiple projects" (in 72 reviews)
- "No work life balance as you will for sure be receiving calls and texts when you are off" (in 56 reviews)
- "Upper management is extremely dishonest." (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Under Armour and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,616 of over 3K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 21, 2023Senior Manager Product DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortland, OR
Meritocracy. Lots of responsibility for entry level. Very easy to make a contribution & take ownership. Strong fitness/sport culture.
Seemingly constant turnover at C level and director. Makes it hard to maintain the same initiatives.
- 1.0Oct 9, 2023Senior ManagerFormer Employee
Benefits, discount, pay, schedule flexibility, workload is no where near as bad as people make it out
Company has only been in retail since 2007 so this causing them to test and try so many new things its problematic, furthermore if you have a bad leader it is most likely you will always be associated with that leader and viewed in a negative light especially when it comes to promotions, etc. they will gladly lose the best talent who are beyond passionate about the brand and THEIR business because turnover is so high and externals coming and going it causes those externals to bring their people from past companies, or distrust the current teams they continuously pass up incredible people and wonder what the problem is.
- 2.0Nov 10, 2023Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBaltimore, MD
Employee discount was really great
No consistency. This applies to working hours and directives and expectations from leadership.
- 4.0Oct 16, 2023Retail Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMiami, FL
I worked for probably one of the best managers in the company. Her energy was unmatched and she always truly cared about her employees. Management was always super flexible with my schedule as a full time student.
Genuinely don't have any notable cons to share. It is a retail job so it is not the best job out there if that's not your goals but you're always going to deal with some bad apple customers.
- 3.0Nov 1, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeSaint Louis, MO
Employee discount Causal work attire Laid back atmosphere Make great friendship
Pay is too low along even with raises No Full-time employees but will work you hard close to 32+ hours No health benefits Growth is limited No seniority given
Under Armour Reviews FAQs
Under Armour has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,963 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Under Armour to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Under Armour employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Under Armour 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.