What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and passionate company" (in 152 reviews)
- "great benefits and company events" (in 117 reviews)
- "Great culture and atmosphere but rough with implementing change" (in 81 reviews)
- "Our team manager is great and coworkers all have different backgrounds and are nice people." (in 72 reviews)
- "Team i work with now is great and is what helps get through the day." (in 66 reviews)
- "Low pay makes things worse for those who go out of their way and give it their all." (in 148 reviews)
- "poor management with no work ethic" (in 137 reviews)
- "Long hours on multiple projects" (in 73 reviews)
- "bad managers but good staffs" (in 61 reviews)
- "No work life balance as you will for sure be receiving calls and texts when you are off" (in 58 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Under Armour and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,561 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Under Armour Reviews FAQs
Under Armour has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,900 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Under Armour to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
73% of Under Armour employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Under Armour 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.