KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

UniGroup

Is this your company?

UniGroup

Add a Review

UniGroup Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Feb 27, 2019

Found 7 of over 201 reviews

3.7
UniGroup President   Marc Rogers  (no image)
Marc Rogers
Pros
  • "I love the work environment of UniGroup(in 8 reviews)

• "The work life balance (at least in my department) has always been positive(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Yearly raises do not compare to cost of living(in 5 reviews)

• "Low pay; lack of growth opportunity for many peers; change adverse culture(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

QDivision is Great!

Feb 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm reaching almost two years of work at QDivision (Technology and Innovation team affiliated with UniGroup) and things have been great! So why is QDivision the first job I've had in a while that I look forward to every morning? Positive work culture, fairness, and significant learning opportunities! Everyday, I'm fortunate to interact with a think tank of brilliant people from unique backgrounds who collaborate a lot to solve complex moving/transportation problems with tech. Along with QDivision aligning with my top core value (helping others), I'm appreciative of its perks: - Competitive pay & benefits - Engagement with STL's tech ecosystem (Cortex, GlobalHack, LaunchCode, etc.) - Good work/life balance - Supportive leadership - Earned Paid Time Off by volunteering - Free Food Fridays - Free coffee - Team outings - Gym/cafeteria access - My standup desk 🙂

Cons

There is opportunity to enhance and streamline our new-hire onboarding experience for teams and the overall organization. The more analysis and refinement we can apply to this process, the greater our success will be!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture Culture Culture

Aug 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here a few years, and the culture is currently attempting a 180 in the right direction. I can't say I was ever completely dissatisfied with that, but their improvements are major. There is always something fun going on here. The work life balance (at least in my department) has always been positive. Relatively casual dress code that allows for jeans and comfy shoes daily. On site gym and cafeteria.

Cons

The cafeteria is hit or miss and the food prices are getting a bit high. Front line employees are underpaid, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for growth.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Feb 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the work environment of UniGroup. The culture has truly transformed and the flexibility and work-life balance is great. It is so nice to have an employer that truly cares about you, your family, and your wellbeing. Love having fitness centers onsite. It is also nice to work for such a large company that has a lot of opportunity for professional development for those that choose to pursue it.

Cons

I haven't found anything here yet that I am extremely dissatisfied with.

4. 5.0

Excellent Company

Feb 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture that is evolving into something pretty extraordinary. Smooth, welcoming hiring process. Good work-life balance.

Cons

Sort of a hidden gem

5. 4.0

Manager

Oct 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, great campus (work out facilities, credit union, cafeteria), work-life balance

Cons

Pay is a little low

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Beware Ye Who Enter Here!

Feb 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not many. It was a convenient commute. The work/life balance was OK.

Cons

The management team makes one bad decision after another. The pay is terrible. Employee morale is very low.

7. 4.0

Senior software engineer

Jan 6, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a good company, latest technology stack. a good work environment. Good work life balance.

Cons

It doesn't pay well compared to other companies in San Francisco

Be the first to find this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews