55% would recommend to a friend
(4672 total reviews)
71% approve of CEO
Found 4,672 of over 5K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and they hours were really good." (in 298 reviews)
- "Great for people who don't like to ask questions and do what they are told." (in 280 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and very friendly." (in 206 reviews)
- "Very fun and friendly colleagues" (in 138 reviews)
- "Good salary and benefit company equality at work and fair :)" (in 110 reviews)
- "bad management and not good at scheduling" (in 436 reviews)
- "Managers have the impression that they do nothing wrong and everything is the staff members fault." (in 229 reviews)
- "Long hours and they don't like you talking to other colleagues unless you are on your one hour break" (in 223 reviews)
- "No work/life balance (they still called me on my cell on rest and sick days)" (in 159 reviews)
- "Flexibility of working hours and shift" (in 127 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Uniqlo and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 24, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWillowbrook, IL
Friendly environment- easy to maintain customers. Very professional
No cons or disadvantages. Experience was good
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee
Easy To Learn Lots of room to improve and advanced in your career.
Must be organized and prepared to work in a fast paced environment.
Uniqlo Reviews FAQs
Uniqlo has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 5,379 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Uniqlo to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
55% of Uniqlo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uniqlo 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.