KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Good place to work

Apr 3, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Jeffersonville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

great coworkers and work environment

Cons

back to back calls all day

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people, limited upward mobility, significant operational challenges.

Jun 16, 2021 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

There’s a lot of great and friendly people who worked here when I was around. At the time I worked here, a lot of processes were underdeveloped, this means it was a great launching pad to learn how to run a business. Always lots to get done! For a small business and for a Call center, their benefits, PTO, etc are quite competitive. There’s a “bootstrap” mentality that is fun to be a part of. If you do your job and do it well, there’s opportunity for advancement to a point. Upper management is a small and fairly static group and is not a realistic goal to achieve at this company, but it is a great place to learn lower-level management.

Cons

I’m not sure company management got into the call center-for-hire plan with a realistic understanding of the resources needed to execute with excellence. Things were definitely looking better when I exited, but the discrepancy at the time between the ‘check’ sales was writing and what operations could cash was pretty wide, resulting in a lot of pressure from unrealistic expectations. I now manage a significant piece of a multi-billion dollar contract now and feel less pressure than I did at times working here on contracts worth considerably less simply because we didn’t have what we needed at the time to deliver. It’s important to note that this was in the process of changing when I left. The company is also a little fire-happy in the first 90 days, though honestly most of the employees that were fired basically fired themselves. It’s call center work, so that’s to be expected.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

A great transitional job!

Jul 9, 2021 - Library Communications Specialist in Jeffersonville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re in school, or need a job you can mold your schedule around, this is a great fit. They are flexible and understanding and make a great effort to work with you. It may not be the most fulfilling job in itself, and can be stressful and frustrating (like any customer service job) but it’s been a great fit as I have needed a job that allows me to work from home.

Cons

There can be an uncomfortable emphasis on positivity that comes from management/supervisors. It’s a stressful job, sometimes people need to vent. Certainly there needs to be a level of professionalism maintained, but shutting down every story about a hard or strange customer interaction can start to feel a little forced.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall good

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You decide your schedule, no overtime, paid training

Cons

No lunch room or place to store/heat up lunch.. pretty sure that's a violation somewhere

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible Company to work for

Jun 2, 2021 - Library Communications Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I did not experience any positive experiences while working at this awful company. I would give them 0 stars if I could

Cons

I have had several horrible jobs and worked with disastrous companies but this is the worst place I've been in yet. The company is completely disorganized and the people in charge aren't capable of managing. The managers are very clicky and don't care about the people below them. The atmosphere is very toxic and unsupportive. Customer service jobs are always difficult but it's worse at this company because they don't offer any support to the employee. The training doesn't prepare you at all for the daily tasks and problems that you have to deal with. If an employee is struggling in their position, they won't work with you to help you succeed, they simply make an excuse to fire you without warning. They boast how management cares about transparency with it's employees but that wasn't the case when half the office got covid-19 and they didn't inform the rest of the office that the virus of the year was on the loose or take any precautions to prevent the rest of the employees from getting sick.   A couple of months into my job, I was told about a position within the company and asked if I wanted to transfer over. I was interviewed for it, I shadowed someone in that position only to be rejected. I felt like I was led on to a position that I never got. I felt humiliated and uncomfortable. My co-worker was interviewed for a better position within the company. Once she declined their offer, they told her that she better take it because they were in the process of laying people off. This seemed like a strange statement because the week before, I was offered OT for overflow calls. Once my coworker and I investigated, we realized that they manipulated her into taking the job. They were never laying people off. Lastly, their QA process is very rigorous and it's not worth the small amount they pay. They take off points if something isn't said word per word and if you're not cheerful enough to the customer regardless of how rude they are being.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No opportunites

Jul 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits like pto and insurance, occasional bonus

Cons

Undesirable schedules, heavy work load , they say there are chances to move up but when you try you still are stuck doing calls while "training" for the new position and you never fully get out of it.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Feb 8, 2021 - Supervisor in Jeffersonville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unique is a flexible and team-driven work environment.

Cons

Can be draining, since it is customer service

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Share the Wealth instead of lining your own pockets!

Mar 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got a paycheck every 2 weeks

Cons

Management does not care and favoritism is rampant. Don’t know your name. Bonuses are promised but money is spent on building renovations for the new dental call center across the street, so little or no bonuses.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Feb 8, 2021 - Patron Services Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are like a family

Cons

Not really good on training

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Your typical call center

Mar 3, 2021 - Communications Specialist in Jeffersonville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hourly wage, nice people

Cons

Stressful environment, a lot of technical issues, insufficient training, inability to get immediate help if working remotely

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews