Cover image for United Auto Credit Corp

Finance

13d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Finance

110.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=United Auto Credit Corp~146316
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Love my employer

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Down to earth employer and upper management - willing to work with personal issues and schedule conflicts - laid back environment yet still professional

Cons

System issues- health insurance benefits are costly for good plan

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I loved my job

Nov 25, 2022 - Area Manager (Internal)
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is great the pay is below average salary which is good because it means it’s more incentive to sell more and make more commission. Paid time off benefits

Cons

I had this manager in the Buffalo office and we would argue a lot. He was good at the job but not a good leader. Very unclear with instructions. Before I was hired I was told I would never have to work weekends and that changed after 2 weeks. I was told I could work from home and then wasn’t allowed to work from home. He would make fun of me constantly it made me so depressed it hurt me so bad. I’ve hired an attorney and they are going to look into him his name was LEO. Not just myself had issues but also another coworker that worked here back in 2020. Every other person here was the best. He would tell me I got to make my own schedule and have an issue with everything I scheduled. Then I could get these dealerships signed up they would send over contracts and I would be told over and over to be patient. In my time here I didn’t make one deal. I blame it on this manager I’ve succeeded at everything in my life other then this job. I’d think twice before taking this position and I don’t hate this company or this guy for making me feel uncomfortable I just think he has his own issues. I just left back in august and would never do this again unless he wasn’t there. I really think the company should look into what happens behind closed doors or how uncomfortable he can make someone feel I wouldn’t work here for 160k a year.

3. Join the United Auto Credit Corp team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

Software Engineer

Sep 24, 2022 - Software Engineer in Newport Beach, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work with diverse people from different teams. Great people.

Cons

The core system is developed with old technology.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good values and their getting better

Jul 6, 2022 - Area Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have an opportunity to make a name for yourself.

Cons

Minimal reimbursement for gas, tolls, wear/tear on your car, etc. They tell you to write it off on your taxes.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Pay Plan

Sep 27, 2022 - Area Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Technology is second to none. That's about it.

Cons

Micro managing, terrible pay plan, terrible management

7. 2.0

High turn over rate.

Jun 17, 2022 - Dealer Relationship Manager in Williamsville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office and friendly co-workers.

Cons

They rush through training, you have to rely on your busy co-workers to train you and the just don’t seem to care about helping you be successful in this career. Have to work Saturdays. Favoritism and a lack of professionalism.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Experience

May 14, 2022 - Area Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is amazing and Salary is very fair

Cons

Area Manager position doesn’t have much Authority

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company To Start Journey

May 10, 2022 - Treasury Analyst in Newport Beach, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open to Remote Dates are structured pretty clearly Constant opportunity for inter company growth

Cons

Standard work office Long Hours Not enough company sponsored events

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Supportive but low pay

Apr 22, 2022 - Customer Experience Team in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

supportive environment/ TLs career advancement bonuses (for some departments)

Cons

Low pay Did not like their insurance

11. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Questionable

Jan 19, 2022 - Senior Internal Area Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good immediate supervisor. Average workspace.

Cons

Unrealistic expectations. Due to the effects of the pandemic, everything in the car business is upside down. Dealers are having to pay twice as much for cars as what they are worth, and because of that, every car deal must bring all the profit, or it isn’t worth doing. UACC charges extremely large discounts and fees to the dealer. In almost every case, much more than the competition, causing the dealer to finance with the competition. Once you get a dealer signed up, and they experience what UACC charges to finance a deal, they will not continue to submit deals to finance.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Reviews
</>Embed

United Auto Credit Corp Reviews FAQs

United Auto Credit Corp has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 187 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at United Auto Credit Corp to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, United Auto Credit Corp employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at United Auto Credit Corp. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

64% of United Auto Credit Corp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated United Auto Credit Corp 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at United Auto Credit Corp to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with United Auto Credit Corp Job Seekers