FilterEdmonton, AB, Canada Area (Canada)
I worked at United Rentals full-time (More than a year)
- Great Team to work with
- Had Fun
- Good Pay compared to other industries
- Due to the downturn in the economy, there were many lay offs and for the staff members who were left, they had to pick up the slack.
- Work life balance is a challenge.
Advice to Management
- Need to hire more staff members and managers. It is only a matter of time before people start to burn out.
- Ask staff members to do other duties (such as administrative duties) to continually challenge them from their everyday routine.
- Have more events to get staff members to interact with each other and break down the silos that were formed.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?