United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California Reviews | Glassdoor

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California Reviews

Updated Jul 6, 2017

Found 6 reviews

4.8
  1. "Best Internship for Anyone Interested in Law"

Former Employee - Legal Extern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California

Pros

-Hands-on Experience -Diverse experience in terms of the type of law and the different facets of the Justice Department

Cons

-None -Unpaid (I was an undergrad)

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2017-07-07
    • "Law Clerk II"

Pros

Good Hours, Very Professional Team

Cons

Not much growth potential available

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2017-06-28
      • "Great Place to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Parking. Everything is as good as you make it.

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2016-01-23
      • "Learned essential paralegal skills during my co-op as a legal assistant intern."

Former Employee - Co-Op in Boston, MA

Pros

Prestige, resume-building, knowledge, public sector experience, normal office hours

Cons

High expectations, compensation, boring and dense practice areas such as healthcare fraud

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2015-03-03
        • "This company has provided my family well and given me a lot valuable experience."

Current Employee - Independent Adjuster

I have been working at United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful pay; great experience;

Cons

100% travel; away from family;

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2014-12-08
        • "As an extern, you get extraordinary work experience working alongside brilliant federal criminal prosecutors."

Pros

Great morale and work environment. Forged great and life-long contacts/connections.

Cons

No pay, no health benefits, no full-time prosecutorial offers after externship/clerkship

United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California2014-09-05
        Found 6 reviews