What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Hours are long and most o workers do not give you credit for all your hard work." (in 131 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership." (in 72 reviews)
- "Low salary when compared with industry standards" (in 70 reviews)
- "Poor management up and down the ladder; it's all about 'me' instead of those we are trying to help." (in 59 reviews)
- "Long days and long hours" (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of United States Federal Government and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 4,246 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Agriculture SpecialistFormer Employee
Great Coworkers, Mission Driven, Worker Protections, Job Security, Fair Pay and Benefits. Exciting Career with a lot of action and opportunities.
Stereotypes, a few bad eggs, greed, gluttony, total lack of consideration of Taxpayers money. Horrible Hours, Dealing with the Public, Cronyism, Favoritism, Discrimination, Nepotism, Abuse of the English Language, Lack of Creativity, Misunderstanding Incentive.
United States Federal Government Reviews FAQs
United States Federal Government has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,462 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at United States Federal Government to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
83% of United States Federal Government employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated United States Federal Government 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.