What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most the people I work with are great and I've been in the office and the floor." (in 59 reviews)
- "Good benefits in terms of sick time and culture." (in 55 reviews)
- "good pay and put a lot of trust into your hands" (in 41 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 28 reviews)
- "Great opportunities in a changing evironment" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of United Technologies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 72 of over 849 reviews
Updated Aug 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 30, 2014Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAshland, MA
Very good retirement benefits.
In my case I was not challenged. Was working on the same project.
- 3.0Apr 5, 2014Manufacturing EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
- Good benefitsGood benefitsGood benefits in terms of sick time and culture. - Good schooling benefits - Work life balance is good
- No communication - Pay is average - No direction from Management - Broken processes - Low morale - Bonus structure isn't great, payouts are poor - Many managers, no leaders. Very focused on bottom line, no eyes on the horizon - Many managers have no manufacturing experience, They love data, which I do as well, but they don't do much with it. - Technical people aren't valued as much, managers seem more valued (perception) - Always changing direction - The vision is 15% earnings growth, and it ends there. so I ask, How are we going to do it? What are the plans, what are our core competencies? What is being outsourced? What equipment are we buying? What are we getting rid of? - Very old equipment - No training job training, skills enhancing. -1