Found 1,523 of over 16K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about UnitedHealth Group
Women in HR
We’re hiring for two HR M&A roles! Fully remote HR M&A Manager & Sr. HR M&A Analyst. We’re subsidiary of UnitedHealthcare. Happy to answer any questions about the role. https://careers.sca.health/jobs/28990?lang=en-us https://careers.sca.health/jobs/28991?lang=en-us
If you’re looking for a new role, we’re hiring for two HR M&A positions! We’re a subsidiary of UnitedHealthcare and growing quickly. Great culture, wonderful coworkers! Here are the roles: https://careers.sca.health/jobs/28991?lang=en-us https://careers.sca.health/jobs/28990?lang=en-us
Got a burning question about UnitedHealth Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UnitedHealth Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home is good but that is about all that is good" (in 927 reviews)
- "good benefits and not much else" (in 857 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and you do receive alot of leeway" (in 732 reviews)
- "It’s great and pay is good" (in 732 reviews)
- "Great people to work with who all share a mission in improving healthcare and thinking analytically." (in 529 reviews)
- "Poor management and not very organized." (in 699 reviews)
- "At least the good managers I've worked for believed that and it seemed to work for them... until they were run out." (in 312 reviews)
- "There is NO training and you need to figure it our on your own as you go." (in 257 reviews)
- "Upper management is poor with a lot of VPs burning budgets and acting as dead weight." (in 216 reviews)
- "We have literally begged Senior Leadership for more help to reduce caseloads and improve compliance." (in 214 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of UnitedHealth Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Feb 8, 2014Prior Authorization CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
- Adequate Pay - (I have no other pros but Glassdoor requires at least 5 words)
- No Work/Life Balance (Our department that handles TRICARE works 65 hours a week mandatory) - Horrendous Management - They put out fires every day and offer no real solution to a problem, they just re-visit it once it explodes again - Lack of any real management - Our 'Director' doesn't know how to use Excel or Word...4
- 4.0Jun 4, 2018Customer Service Account ManagerCurrent Employee
In this field I have been compensated for meeting and exceeding goals. We also relate alot of what we do to our core Values which helps our employers understand the value of what we do for our customers.
This job is very demanding. you need to be able to adapt to changes very quickly and communicate those changes effectively. This job is very fast paced and does not allow a good work life balance.