KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Unito Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2022

Found 43 of over 50 reviews

4.9
Unito CEO Marc Boscher (no image)
Marc Boscher

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best work experience so far!

Jun 17, 2022 - Accountant in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

At this company for 8 months so far, my observations: -Transparency and equality. There is no place for politics, good work is noticed and rewarded. -Huge focus on employees well-being and individual growth path. Fun work environment. -Processes are super structured and efficient. -Smart and passionate colleagues. -Good communication. Frequent updates of the big picture: what are the big steps, priorities, what is happening in other departments, etc. -Each employee has their own areas of responsabilities. It comes with freedom to organize your own work but it also comes with accountability, which is good in my point of view.

Cons

I don't see any cons so far.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company culture and work-life balance

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The biggest pro of Unito is the people. Everyone is caring and passionate about the work they do and are always ready to jump in and help others.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

3. 5.0

Great place to work!

May 3, 2022 - Technical Program Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people are amazing, super knowledgeable and always eager to help - You are really valued as an employee! - Fast-paced environment and lot of growth opportunities - Great company values that are really applied every day (a lot of women in the leadership, transparency, compensation matrix) - Lot of challenges and also a lot of fun (team activities, events)

Cons

None that I can think of!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace with lofty goals

May 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my experience at unito, helped me develop lots of skills with great mentors. Would definitely recommend it if you want to learn and push your boundaries.

Cons

Sometimes it could feel like a classic startup grind non stop for very long stretches of time which can be exhausting.

5. 5.0

Perfect place to grow

Apr 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing career path potential and flexibility - Culture that promotes growth on the personal and professional facets - A lot of autonomy - Pilot project so you can make sure you fit right in before committing

Cons

- Autonomy comes with responsibility, you need to be able to handle it - No real cons, you need to want to work smart and hard

6. 5.0

Amazing Workplace!

Feb 11, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Extremely collaborative - Open door policies - No micromanagement - Transparent

Cons

- No Cons, everything has been a great experience!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that walks the talk!

Nov 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unito is hands down the best job I've ever had. I have had so much support/guidance/training right from the start, and my growth trajectory has always felt clear and exciting. I feel celebrated when I hit even the little goals, and the company really wants any type of feedback I'd like to give. The PEOPLE are the best part and I feel excited to come to work every day. It's refreshing! This all sounds very corny and overused to describe startup culture, but it's true.

Cons

I wouldn't call this a con, but some might. If you're looking into applying, be prepared to work your lil' butt off. Also there could be more diversity amongst the staff, but I feel like Unito is always trying to improve on the D&I front.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

People first, motivating leadership, great team

Nov 2, 2021 - Partner Program Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had the best experience in my 9+ months so far. It's so cool to work with people where everyone truly is an expert at what they do, and genuinely want you to do well also. I've found that everyone is incredibly supportive of each other, and managers really know how to motivate and push you in the best way, while also trusting you to be the expert in your role. Also very motivating to have female leadership to look up to. The women in executive roles at Unito (half!) are absolute leaders in their fields, while being supportive and inspiring to everyone on their teams. The company is growing very quickly, so they invest a lot of effort into making sure there is a solid employee focused foundation to scale. Also worth mentioning is their pay scale: salaries are transparent among employees, which is revolutionary for women who often earn less than men without even knowing it. NB. If you have the chance to work at Unito, it's not an opportunity to be missed.

Cons

Onboarding (remote) was a challenge. There is a lot to learn and things move very quickly. Still a startup so every role is crucial and can mean a lot of priorities to shuffle. Fast paced meaning a lot of work and different everyday (good!), but can be overwhelming at times.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

There is a loaded beer fridge in the office

Oct 25, 2021 - Community Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is nurturing, accepting, encouraging and thoughtful. I started as an intern but never once felt like anything other than a respected member of the team. The culture is fun loving and active, there is always someone to climb or jog with and the office nap room is comfortable. What more could one ask for?

Cons

You can't bring dogs to the office.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place to grow

Sep 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- a place where you can lear, make mistakes and grow surrounded by tons of super qualified people - everybody cares and everyone come with good intentions, it allows for work with the bests of teams! - the great things you read about the culture are true - flexible and no-nonsense

Cons

- not really no ..

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Unito Reviews FAQs

Unito has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Unito to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Unito employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Unito. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

100% of Unito employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Unito 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Unito to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be benefits, work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Unito Job Seekers