Univera Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Job Experience"

Current Employee - Intern in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Intern in Seattle, WA

Pros

Great working environment and Great People!!

Cons

Nothing I could be complaining about!

2. "Hang in there"

Current Employee - Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Univera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good product, good culture (in theory), good benefits

Cons

Nepotism, no opportunities for advancement, pay below market average

Advice to Management

Reward the people that are doing the work

3. "The best co-workers in the business."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Univera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are what make this a great place to work. The health and wellness benefits are absolutely outstanding and inexpensive to the employee, and I very much appreciate the flexibility and work life balance offered as well.

Cons

This is a multi-level marketing business, and we have valued associates working for us selling our products through self-employment. I think a lot of the reviews prior to this one are from those individuals and may or may not be a reflection on what it's actually like to work for Univera. I think the actual employees would say the con of working here is that some of the managers make them feel as if they are replaceable. When everyone else knows they are not!

4. "Don't"

Former Employee - Not Provided in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Not Provided in Seattle, WA

I worked at Univera (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was a good company previously.

Cons

This is a poor time to join Univera. The company is in serious financial straits and management is panicked.

Advice to Management

Face reality, close the doors, start over.

5. "Associate"

Current Employee - Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Univera (More than 3 years)

Pros

Extraordinary health benefits with this innovative company, whose natural, plant-based products are grown, researched, manufactured and distributed on a foundation of solid science. Community is stellar, REAL people and REAL LEADERS~high, high purpose, vision, and leadership. People in the videos are not actors! They actually use the products.

Get paid to be in the driver's seat of your own health and well-being, and share the message with your community. Leverage the wholesome goodness of a global leader in regenerative nutrition and bio-available, scientifically proven botanicals and nutriceuticals. Univera provides products in accordance with FDA standards, even though they are not required by law to do so. Get results you can see, feel and measure. Call me (Sue) if interested: 301-537-3586.

Cons

I can't think of any, except that it is not a "get rich quick" program, which is a good thing, not a "con".

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Love the innovative way you are helping us share Univera on our devices!

6. "Don't bother"

I worked at Univera full-time

Pros

The benefits are okay but they promise new employees there is a bonus which hasn't happened in years which you find out in the first few weeks of employment.

Cons

Executive team - they constantly change personnel and demote employees with no results
    Horrible culture - it's like walking into a library and zero collaboration with most departments
    Poor management - most managers are very unapproachable and passive aggressive

Advice to Management

90% of the management team need professional managerial training and/or seminars because several of them are first time managers and need assistance

7. "Good Company to work"

I have been working at Univera full-time

Pros

It's a nice company to work with friendly people in beautiful environment near Seattle Center. They provided wonderful Aloe products at very low prices every month. Working time is flexible, and it still tries to grow up. It's a great starting place to learn how to work as graduates, too.

Cons

Salary is low, and bonus is very small.

Advice to Management

I hope management be more systematic.

8. "Possibly the most socially conscious, financially fortified, beneficial health and wellness company on the planet"

Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Univera part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get paid to get healthy and support others to do the same while you and they build your business/es with conscious, like minded leaders who have their heads and hearts connected to a vision of wellness and prosperity for the planet.

Cons

Only that it takes a motivated person, like anything, to succeed. It's not magic--you have to invest yourself--your time, your energy, your emotional well-being, your vision for a better way to live and work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Keep innovating new products like you are, keep finding ways to price products for motivated associates to prosper, keep expanding globally and make more presentations available through UniveraTV! Thank you for everything!

9. "IT Infrastructure Support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Univera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Health conscious company and employees. The vast majority of employees are friendly and easy to work with. Profitability appears to be heading in the right direction.

Cons

Management is somewhat detached. Private foreign (Korean) ownership makes future company direction more difficult to discern.

Advice to Management

Be a bit more visible to employees.

10. "Life changing products, culture of service and helping each other succeed!"

Current Employee - Sales in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Sales in Portland, OR

I have been working at Univera part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Helping others look, feel and perform better at any age! Network Marketing at its best!

Cons

Simple but not easy. This takes work. Who do you know that wants to succeed?