Universal Endeavors Reviews | Glassdoor

Universal Endeavors Reviews

3.8
David Ahn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Fun and Professional place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX

Pros

I really enjoy the young professional atmosphere and the ability to move up in the company that is based on my merit. I've worked in many other positions and was quickly capped out when it came to my growth. It's refreshing to know that there is no glass ceiling.

Cons

We do work with customers on a daily basis so I guess the occasional rude customer. That would be the only downside if there was one

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

I really appreciate you taking the time to give your opinion of Universal Endeavors - We'll keep providing the same, welcoming environment! - David Ahn

"Hands down this is the best company I have ever had the chance to work with!"

Current Employee - Senior Lead Account Executive in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Lead Account Executive in Irving, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the fact that I dictate my income. I have the opportunity to make in a day what some people make in two weeks. Here, I'm not micro-managed. No one tells me how long I have to eat lunch, when I can go to the restroom, or how long my break has to be. I get the same opportunity as everyone else has here, and that's to become manager and partner up with one of our 18 different client brokers running my own deal for my very own company. I get to go out and build relationships with people I have never met and as a result, those relationships sometimes turn into wonderful friendships. I love the fact that in this company, they invest in people. The atmosphere is like no other here. The people I work with are absolutely amazing and the family feeling you receive once employed here is what makes it all worth it.

Cons

Sometime it seem like there is not enough hours in the day to make more money.

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

WOW - Thanks for such a great review! It means so much to us that we're the best company for you; So glad you've found the best place for YOU! - David

"Great for anyone trying to jump-start their professional career"

Current Employee - Leader in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Leader in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Universal Endeavors is a great place for anyone trying to get out of the hourly-based food service or retail industries! It is a friendly, family environment centered on learning and professional growth.

Cons

Lazy applicants need not apply! Only those who are hungry for money, growth, and advancement will be successful here.

Thank you so much! - DA

"Great learning experience but not for everyone"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Colonias, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Colonias, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited Earning Potential
    Learn Strategies to succeed in sales

Cons

Door to door walking
    Some days can be down right discouraging
    Working during the cold months is not fun
    No 401K or retirement account

Advice to Management

Keep up doing the good work. I am learning alot about sales and even on how to improve myself

"Working at Universal Endeavors."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX

I worked at Universal Endeavors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

While I was employed at Universal Endeavors I enjoyed the professional aspect of the business, and the way that they handled their employees. Coming from a job where there was little to no room for growth, it was a breath of fresh air when I got hired at U.E. The owner and all the employees really make do make you feel like you a part of the team. I still have friendships with most of the people who are still there because we built relationships that last. I also saw a lot of growth personally in my financial stability. It is a company that really strives to invest in all of the people that they work with, and rewards hard work in a way I was never offered in previous jobs. I found myself pushing my limits to a whole other level everyday! For me Universal Endeavors was a company that really allowed me to see a different side to the cooperate world. It really gave me a new perspective on how to become a better manager of not only in my life but also in the lives of others. I left this company with a different outlook on my life. I want to say thank you to all of the employees at U.E for that. They changed my life in a positive way and I will forever be in gratitude.

Cons

I don't have a "con" to write about this company. I left in great terms.

Advice to Management

I want to thank the management team for all of the hard work and support they gave to me while I was there. They came in everyday with the mindset of helping others, and giving them the opportunity to see what it takes to be a true leader.

"I loved working for this company."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The first pro of working for this company is that the owner is an amazing boss. He always has the time to help you and listen to you when you either have an idea or problems. I also loved my co-workers. It is an upbeat atmosphere and we are always having fun. I have also learned a lot from this company that helps with all your day to day obstacles.

Cons

The only downside for me about this company is that I am not able to do the job any more, due to me having knee surgery. Well, another one would be the amount of hours that I worked.

Advice to Management

Change the hours of operation to earlier hours, so employees can get home earlier.

"Great Work Experience"

Former Employee - Solution Provider
    Former Employee - Solution Provider

Pros

Universal Endeavors is one of the very few greatest places out there to work and gain lots of experience that will put you way ahead of everyone else who didn't work there, it's not easy but I don't regret working there at all, it taught me how to be strong and how to not let one "No" bring me down, it made me better at what I do and I wouldn't be where I am today if if wasn't for my U.E family and especially David Ahn ☺

Cons

You need to put in the effort to want to learn.

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate it & hope you're doing well! - David Ahn

8. "Solution Provider"

Pros

Build up people skills and trains you to be your own boss.

Cons

The only con is the fact that you only get paid from commission.

Advice to Management

None

"DTD Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

You can learn a lot and training was extensive. There is no weekly pay check must be willing to work and put in effort.

Cons

Not the job I was looking for because it is door to door sales position. One hundred percent commission

"Work"

Former Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer

I worked at Universal Endeavors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a great learning experience

Cons

A lot of walking and dead time. Hard to make realistic goal, plus a lot of customers were satisfied with the package they had already

Advice to Management

Don't lie