V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extremely motivated culture, really fun and collaborative environment. great opportunity, awesome mentorship, great location, I learned a ton, and made tons of money.

Cons

Hours! this is a real commitment, you have to really want to get to management, and invest a lot of time and energy. Had to leave because it was interfering with my singing career. However if it wasn't for that, I would have still been working here.

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for the constant motivation and everything you have taught me.

2. "Don't waste your time."

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about this company.

Cons

I worked here for a few months, walking around home depot trying to convince people to reface their kitchen cabinets for almost 60 hours a week. Monday through Sunday and the pay is a 330 a week plus a possible bonus which is close to impossible to achieve. Also when I left, they never paid me my final check. Still haven't received it almost a year later.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees and former employees what they deserve.

"Marketing and Sales Representative"

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

None

this is a promotional offer with the opportunity for a bonus

Cons

they will trick you to get you in for an interview

Desperate

"Phenomenal Team, Competitive Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Aurora, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

This opportunity allows true forward thinkers to boost their career path at their own pace. VITAL presents a unique combination of a simple formula — hard work, a positive attitude and a student mentality — with systems proven to work. I've never seen anything like it. Anyone who's floundered under glass ceilings or bad management, or blamed those for their lack of success, will find no barriers or excuses here. This company reveals each person's true strengths and weaknesses, allowing him or her to make a vital choice: grow or stop making excuses. I love it. I've never seen a more clear path to a bottom line that I decide. Few companies offer that to everyone who steps through the door.

Cons

This kind of system is capitalism in its rawest form, and it doesn't sugar-coat. You start basically as an intern, but it takes little time to work through that lower-paying stage, if you're dedicated. This isn't a company for non-starters and people who won't acknowledge that they are all that stands in the way of their own success.

Advice to Management

I couldn't begin to advise such a successful company on how to do what it does so well. From an employee-oriented standpoint, a societally necessary increase in minimum wage could wipe these companies' functionality off of the map as most employees only make it so far in the program, rendering their pay low enough to protect bottom lines as they make the company money. That said, it's as much on the employees as owners to determine what folks here make, and it's definitely up to each person as to whether or not he or she makes it. If anything, and in business everyone is spread thinly, providing increased support to teams here as they grow could increase everyone's success.

"Not all was good, Not all was bad- How much are you willing to sacrifice?"

Former Employee - Who Really Knows in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Who Really Knows in Aurora, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment was hands-down the best part of working for V.I.T.A.L. To be surrounded by such driven people was my favorite part of the "grind", as I called it. These people became my family and inspired me in many ways, and always had my back when times called for it. Working here was by no means easy. As a matter of fact, it was pretty tough (but in a good way). We talked to hundreds of people a day, pounded miles of pavement daily, received a lot of rejection, but at the end of the day- it taught me how to handle different types of people, situations and pretty much every curve ball thrown my way. I learned to overcome many different challenges with the power of keeping a positive attitude. This job is sure to teach you a lot about yourself; all of those flaws and weaknesses you possess will come to light, but so too will your strengths.

Cons

Management would say one thing and do another. Sometimes there was a lack of accountability. We were taught not to do things, but I started to see that it was acceptable for people to defy those "rules".

There were always unspoken and unwritten rules we would get harped on for not following/knowing.

Advice was often given by those who should not give advice. I.e. trying to be helpful but leading people astray instead.

There was the issue of the team not being on the same page. Half of the team followed the rules and structure put in place, and then there were the employees that would completely disregard the rules and structure when no one was looking. It was hard to work in an environment where people turn a blind eye or go against everything you're taught/working towards.

Overall, people are just darting in different directions and it's practically impossible to be on the same page and work towards a goal collectively when the organizational culture/values are not being met or aligned with.

Advice to Management

Hold your guys accountable. If you say you're going to do something, do it.
    Part of standards and expectations should include ethics, values, etc. not just sales.

The more guys you hire that fit or can be molded to fit the values and culture of the organization, the easier it will be for the office to hit goals. If everyone has different ethics and values, (i.e. talking to customers, pushy, combative, lazy, etc.) whatever it may be, there will be more internal conflict and less productivity. Get everyone on the same page AND enforce it.

"entry level position"

Pros

Team is very motivational and supportive

Cons

Too many hours, no consistent pay

Advice to Management

Don't be so harsh on your team

"Pyramid Scheme"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Denver, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, strictly pyramid scheme... fully commission, liars.

Cons

Get ready to put in more than double the hours of a normal company, get ready to not get paid the hours you've worked, get ready to only get paid less than 300 a week, get ready to work for liars, conceivers, non trustworthy people. Get excited, go and experience sales in the field, where you're severely underpaid and all the money goes to the "owner". Go to your first interview and you'll see...

"Awful treatment and nothing but lies."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

$300 dollars a week was great, and that $10 dollar per lead commission! Also loved that my money was fluctuated based on whether or not the call center would confirm appointments or not oh and i LOVED not getting paid more than $100 for the first approximately 3 weeks I worked for this company, my family was so grateful for not being able to pay for anything.

Cons

Long weeks, poor treatment and hardly anything to show for it. A previous reviewer is called childish for their review. But, read all of the responses from this company and you will find nothing but responses that are far more childish. This is NOTHING but a pyramid scheme. You will rarely make more than a whopping $300/week after being misled in your interviews about how you will much you will be making. I understand that it is primarily commission base....$10 commission and if you can't get 20 leads a week be prepared to get your head chewed off right off the bat. No grace period to learn at all. They will probably attack this review stating that it is a "fake" because nothing negative could possibly be said about their company because they are all angels.

Advice to Management

I understand that sales and commission based jobs are not for everyone. I currently work one and am excelling at it. You just need to learn to encourage your employees instead of tearing them down and then maybe your turn over rate would go down. Learn to lead! There is a lot of great potential with this company but you are too busy attacking negative reviewers instead of figuring out how to keep your employees happy. Like others have pointed out however, I will leave this advice knowing nothing will change. "don't fix what ain't broke" am I right? Good luck Vital. You need it.

"They just want you to go door-to-door making money for the "execs" lol"

Current Employee - Account Execitive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Execitive in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

During the interview they make you feel really important they make you feel like you gave a really good interview and then it all goes down from there.

Cons

This is a joke pyramid scheme type company praying on unknowing people. Be all that you can be they say! We will give you all the tools but when it comes down to it people don't want to be bugged at their house you can spend hours and hours and hours and make a little bit of money.

"Best team I've ever worked with"

Current Employee - Field Trainer in Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Field Trainer in Aurora, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked in different fields all my life. From bartending, serving, teaching, sales, sports, customer service..done it all. During those times I've worked with all types of people but Vital is just different. From the first time I walked in the vibe just felt right. We are a family and I love that. From my first day everyone has been super helpful. I love working here

Cons

Won't lie, the work is hard. We deal with people so you have it all from the happy, sad, upset and rude but we love it. If I had to name a con it would be the hours; we work a lot. It doesn't bother me much because I'm use to that type of stuff from bartending but I know not everyone can handle it.

Advice to Management

Ski weekend is a must!