V2soft Reviews in Auburn Hills, MI | Glassdoor

V2soft CEO Varchasvi Shankar
Varchasvi Shankar
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good company to learn technical skills, especially for freshers (in 8 reviews)

• Right from top management to Junior level everyone have equal rights and can express their views (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Don't see any cons related to work or relationships at work (in 5 reviews)

• micro management, you literally have to give every minute report to manager (in 2 reviews)

1. "IT Consultant"

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at V2soft part-time

Pros

I was working for v2soft as a contractor assigned to Chrysler Group during 2004-2008. At that period, company was growing fast and health. CEO and HR director treated people nicely with professional way. Annual performance review got done in right time. After that i got a reasonable rise. Compared with a lot contract companies, v2soft provided good benefits and other programs to help people developing to a higher professional level. CEO is a very dedicated person with a respect manner, so I did not feel I was working for my boss rather than myself. My project was awarded Standing Ovation in Chrysler Group (one/year). So overall I felt very good to work with V2soft, Inc.

Cons

Project based on the client fund although it's very common situation in great Detroit area due to automotive business.

Advice to Management

Expand Job Opportunity.

Showing 1 of 64 review